[BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly> PORK BELLYS TEXT BASED JUNETEENTH ADVENTURE (ESCAPE FROM BAN MOUNTAIN)

Pork Belly
Byond Username: Hungry Troll

[BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly> PORK BELLYS TEXT BASED JUNETEENTH ADVENTURE (ESCAPE FROM BAN MOUNTAIN)

Post by Pork Belly » #603942

HELLO

THANKS FOR GIVING ME A SHOT AT REDEMPTION. I LOOK FORWARD TO FIGHTING SYSTEMIC RACISM WITH YOU IN A TURN BASED SALT GENERATOR WITH MILD RP/SMUT

HOWEVER

HOWEVER

I AM STILL FUCKING BANNED

Amazingly, astounding, uncannily, even after two successful appeals, I STILL find myself encumbered with a chain of n word induced bans and oh...oh my...it is a most heavy and ponderous chain...

Can you relieve me of this burden chummers?

BYOND account: <Hungry Troll.>
Character name: <Pork Belly.>
Ban type: <Server.>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Banned as Wandering Goblin. The reason is ban evasion. Old ckey is HungryTroll. Appeal on forum>
Time ban was placed: <2021-05-16.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <8942.>

Link to (already unbanned?) ban image >>>

https://ibb.co/wN2vtXX
Pork Belly

Re: [BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly> PORK BELLYS TEXT BASED JUNETEENTH ADVENTURE (ESCAPE FROM BAN MOUNTAIN)

Post by Pork Belly » #603943

DID I JUST POST TO THE WRONG FORUM. JESUS CHRIST JUST KILL ME ALREADY
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: [BAN] [<Zach24>] <Pork Belly> PORK BELLYS TEXT BASED JUNETEENTH ADVENTURE (ESCAPE FROM BAN MOUNTAIN)

Post by Fikou » #603944

Topic was in wrong forum, moved to TGMC appeals.
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Zack24 » #603945

Hi, did you read your last appeal or not? Because I told you that I'm keeping your alt account banned, you're not even allowed to use alts in the first place. You're supposed to use your main account. The ban in this screenshot is literally your alt's, please use your main.
Pork Belly

Post by Pork Belly » #603966

Zack24 wrote:Hi, did you read your last appeal or not? Because I told you that I'm keeping your alt account banned, you're not even allowed to use alts in the first place. You're supposed to use your main account. The ban in this screenshot is literally your alt's, please use your main.
oh shit im in, GREAT, time to get banned again thanks