Note Appeal Admin: Luftkommando User: Medalis

Medalis
Byond Username: Medalis

Note Appeal Admin: Luftkommando User: Medalis

Post by Medalis » #605187

BYOND account: Medalis
Character name: It was a Vatborn (randomly generated name)
The note itself: Blew up grenades in CIC for the reason of the liason insulting them. They then returned to the CIC they proceeded to attempt to kill the Liason again. Day ban applied due to the severity of the issue.
Time note was placed: 2021-06-30 10:47:55
Round ID: 9631
Why do you think it should be reworded: The note is misleading. I blew up the grenades in the CIC hallway not in CIC itself because I knew it would be harmless. Which was still bad but the reason I came back and attempted to kill the CL was because after I did the CL followed me back to the armory and shot me to death with a shotgun. I waited until round end because I assumed that the rules here were the same as other servers and you could do whatever you want once the round is over. Although that doesn't make it much better it leaves out the escalation on the CL's part and makes it seem more as if my actions were completely unprovoked.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: Note Appeal Admin: Luftkommando User: Medalis

Post by Lewdcifer » #606050

Hello. Thank you for appealing your note.
Since Luftkommando's been rather busy, I'll be handling this appeal on their behalf.

At the time of this post, the server's offline, but I'll make sure to edit the note once it's up.

Cheers.