Voloxus
Byond Username: Voloxus

[grinkgo] Voloxus - Server Ban

Post by Voloxus » #607617

BYOND account: Voloxus
Character name: Oleg Velkov
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Former admin candidate who during their cadidacy spammed the n-word on CM forums, discord, and OOC.
Time ban was placed: 2020-08-07 03:42:23
Server you were playing on when banned: TerraGov Marine Corps
Round ID in which ban was placed: 4601
Your side of the story: At the time, I think I did something which led to me being originally banned on the CMSS13 server, which I forget for what reason it was initially, but I decided it would be a good idea to just call them the n-word, and spam it in their servers. Looking back it was an absolutely idiotic thing to do. I handled it like a child would, and caused unneeded grief and problems. I know I had sent an appeal before in the past, and was asked to provide a vouch. I had decided to rather take a break from everything and focus on my life. But now I've made my way back to SS13 and I feel eager to play it again, I had also begun to appeal what bans I had on this account, recently I had my ban from Paradise in 2018 appealed by an admin by the name of shockpoint. All I want now is to make up for what I've done. I am willing to do whatever it takes to play in your server once again, I miss TGMC. However if you feel that I should remain banned, I accept your judgement. My ban was fully warranted, and I won't go on saying how it wasn't. I did deserve to be permanently banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I feel that if given the opportunity to be unbanned, I would better myself by being helpful in the TGMC community as best as I can. Whether through player interactions on the server, or by friendly chats in the Discord server. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make up for my behavior.
References of good conduct: I had recently appealed my ban on Paradise Station, and have been having fun there since my unban. I also haven't caused any problems in Citadel Station 13, I play there frequently. I have good standing in Fulpstation, which I play from time to time. And the Dead Space 13 server, it has a small pop, but they're all good people there and I enjoy being apart of their server and community.
Anything else we should know: As far as I know, my ban in CMSS13 is a ban that won't ever be appealed. Which, I agree with, I know what I did was very wrong. And because of that, I myself don't think I deserve to be unbanned from their servers.
grinkgo
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Grinkgo

Re: [grinkgo] Voloxus - Server Ban

Post by grinkgo » #608019

I've asked around the servers you mentioned here and none of them have been able to vouch for you, with Paradise even noting you several days ago for self-antagging. As a result this appeal is denied and I will be upholding the ban.

Apologies, and have a nice day.