[BAN] [Naaanii] ShibaDog

LecheroSapee
Byond Username: ShibaDog

[BAN] [Naaanii] ShibaDog

Post by LecheroSapee » #608151

BYOND account:ShibaDog
Character name: I do not remember.
Ban type: Banned from Roles: Xeno Queen, Xenomorph.
Ban length: Permanent.
Ban reason: Suicided as larva to sentry after spawning from a silo on the other side of the map. You may appeal this ban.
Time ban was placed: 2021-01-12 18:49:59
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: Well, i died in a last stand by the marines at the planet, after the xenos did a comeback and killed us all. I respawned as a larva, and after calling out for the Queen to not start the Alamo, they did. I tried to go from a silo in the northwest corner of the map to the Alamo, when i got blocked by barricades and killed in two shots by a turret.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I really liked playing xenomorph, and personally i wouldn't be stupid or salty enough to suicide, as i like playing for teams generally losing when i have the chance. The ban was not unfair, but it was looked from the wrong perspective, i consider. I didn't spawn in the closest silo to the Alamo, and then died. If my objective was dying as a larva to try to 'damage' xenomorph resources, i would just have had a nice dip in the lava, instead of trying to get close to the Alamo and then getting shot by a turret.
References of good conduct:
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [Naaanii] ShibaDog

Post by Naaanii » #608201

Given your history of suiciding as SL or not cryoing, I am reluctantly lifting this ban.

Do be careful and be more cooperative in admin PMs to explain the situation better.

Enjoy.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.