[COMPLAINT] [MiniMeatwad] <Tiviplus> Posting anti-trans memes directed at a player in #general

Tiviplus
TGMC Maintainer
Byond Username: TiviPlus

[COMPLAINT] [MiniMeatwad] <Tiviplus> Posting anti-trans memes directed at a player in #general

Post by Tiviplus » #613706

BYOND account: Tiviplus
Character name: Discord complaint
Admin in question: MiniMeatwad
When did it take place: CET 2/9/21 12:16
Round ID in which ban was placed: Irrelevant
Evidence:
https://discord.com/channels/4985696460 ... 7411958804
Your side of the story:
Open discord, see some generic discussion about an admins gender then when Neesan mentions cynder being trans (who is in the chat at the time) Meatwad immediately posts an anti-trans meme.

Rule one:
1) Be very nice to each other. If you are being a butt you may be kindly shown the way out.
1.1) Doxxing & swatting: doing it, encouraging people to do it, or joking about doing it, will lead to an immediate & permanent game, discord, and forum ban.
1.2) Every rule of OOC behavior in the server applies here. No bigotry, edgy racist jokes, hate speech, spam or the likes. Use common sense.
I should expect admins to follow the rules rather than obviously targetting players with bigoted memes in the main discord channel.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [COMPLAINT] [MiniMeatwad] <Tiviplus> Posting anti-trans memes directed at a player in #general

Post by MrStonedOne » #613730

Admin complaints are only for admin conduct or rather conduct using admin tools or other things only admins can do.

Player behavior done by somebody that *happens* to be an admin would be a player report, not an admin complaint.

Their status as an admin is irreverent in this case.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [COMPLAINT] [MiniMeatwad] <Tiviplus> Posting anti-trans memes directed at a player in #general

Post by Lewdcifer » #613841

What MSO said is correct. Next time, just report this directly to me, works just as fine.

In any case, I've already talked with other leads and we've decided that what MiniMeatwad did in this case was not okay. The context in which he dropped this sort of media was rather questionable, and we've talked to MiniMeatwad, who says that he won't do it again.

Thank you for making this complaint regardless, and I apologize for the inconveniences.

Have a good one.