[JBAN] [JeanManche] [Elwood/XXPVPKILLERXX12]

Random Kasrkin
Byond Username: XXPVPKILLERXX12

[JBAN] [JeanManche] [Elwood/XXPVPKILLERXX12]

Post by Random Kasrkin » #614779

BYOND account:XXPVPKILLERXX12
Character name: Elwood 'Bagration' Gowig
Ban type: Jbanned from every single role besides marine,AI and medical officer.
Ban length: Permanant
Ban reason: Suicided volunteerly with the tadpole, as the CL, for some memes. As you refused to explained why, you are therefore permabanned from all roles. You will have to explain why you would deserve the have access on any limited roles provided by TGMC, as you are wasting them currently.
Time ban was placed:2021-04-17 12:44:03
Server you were playing on when banned:TerraGov Marine Corps
Round ID in which ban was placed: 8471
Your side of the story: Alright this was a long time ago, essentially what happened was I wanted to set up a bar because I was tired of fighting and just wanted to "RP and chill" with xeno's with a tadpole bar,when xeno's killed me I just got tired of the game and did not bother to explain what I did, I did send a fax explaining what I wanted to do, although it is HIGHLY likely they never read it.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Most of the players on TGMC do not really play marine engineer willingly or consistently, so most rounds would end up with no one being able to build fob especially during lowpop rounds where I mostly play as an engineer, also the actions I did should have only resulted in a jban for CL, if I had explained what I did to the admin and cooperated that most likely would have been the case, also it has been a good 5months since the job ban and now that I want to return to the server proper again, at the very least I at least want a unban from marine engineer however if you feel that you cannot forgive me for said actions then that is fine. I can still do engineer shit as a marine regardless.
References of good conduct: Spent time on CM, did not really do much, aside from some warnings I dont think I got banned once except at the time of this appeal 2days ago when I got banned for EORG unsure of reasoning?I think it was something to do with gibbing a dnr person for meat.
[b]Anything else we should know:Alreadly clarified but mostly played on CM for those past 5months only got a warning and a recent EORG ban at the time of writing this.
Dolth
Byond Username: Pette

Re: [JBAN] [JeanManche] [Elwood/XXPVPKILLERXX12]

Post by Dolth » #614800

Hello,

Jean has retired but has shared his thoughts on the matter to us.
Since it has been 5 months and you apparently understand the issue, you'll be unbanned but I highly suggest you re-read rules again because we will keep an eye on you in case you do it again.
Until then, welcome back among the other roles.