[Jroinc1] William Minecraft - Xeno ERP?

javimaseres
Byond Username: Madafaka_killer

[Jroinc1] William Minecraft - Xeno ERP?

Post by javimaseres » #615774

b]BYOND account:[/b] Madafaka_killer
Character name: Elder Sentinel (Masterchef)
Ban type: Server TGMC
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Attempting to ERP" in Xeno chat.
Time ban was placed: 5 minutes ago, it's currently 22:50 UTC +1
Server you were playing on when banned: MARINES
Round ID in which ban was placed: 10993
Your side of the story: Well I was just trying to be funny, I never said anything explicit, I just used wordplay. The intention to make sexual jokes was there, of course, but it wasn't explicit and I don't think it was deserving of a permaban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I want to play and I have a good record of not ERPing, I never got a warning about that shit either. I was just having some giggles and playin' xeno.
Anything else we should know: I was trying to kill some marines when my game suddenly froze. When I tried reconnecting and saw that I was banned, I fell off my chair to my knees and started rolling on the floor crying, I almost threw up. I'm confused, agitated, nervous and extremely upset that I got banned. I won't do it again. It will NEVER happen again. I am truly sorry and I'll change my ways, I'll never try to make a sexual joke IC or OOC again.
javimaseres
Byond Username: Madafaka_killer

Re: [Jroinc1] William Minecraft - Xeno ERP?

Post by javimaseres » #615776

please i got money
JPR
Byond Username: Jroinc1

Re: [Jroinc1] William Minecraft - Xeno ERP?

Post by JPR » #615847

Every second comment out of your mouth that round was an innuendo or explicit sexual content, and you played so poorly that it looked like you were just there to meme your team.

But you took the time to make an appeal and it's reasonably coherent so I'll lift this. Don't do it again.
► Show Spoiler