Byond Username: Whiskey_oneone

Job ban and Note appeal

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #619892

[BAN] [Zack24] Not sure of his character name

BYOND account: whiskey_oneone
Character name: Derrick
Ban type: Jobban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from roles: Rebel Synthetic, Synthetic Permanently - Disregarded the synth rules yet again, when confronted expressed their dislike for the inconsistency and age of the ruleset. Frontlined as a synth for a good 5 days, 3 days before this ban they stood ontop of a dying marine to block slashes my a runner. This Perma role ban serves as a final warning against their mentorship. As they do not show a good example or standard to players when mentors are given a higher standard.
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-20 19:27:00
Round ID in which ban was placed: 10410
Your side of the story: I have countlessly talked about my side of the story in discord, considering the rules have changed and I have been urged to appeal and now that I personally feel that I have a real chance at appealing this without it, my appeal, instantly being denied.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The primary reason: The rules changed and again I was urged to by staff and the player base. Even Zack the admin who banned me expressed an opinion that I could be unbanned given the new ruleset. Other issues aside, looking solely at this issue. I think it is time.
References of good conduct: I have been a consistent player DIS-REGARDING recent shit that has stirred which I think in the context of this SOLE issue should not be considered. I will be appealing those issues separately.
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: Job ban and Note appeal

Post by Zack24 » #619926

Sure, I've been planning to remove your jobban once the new synth rule changes came in, as with the note I'll just leave the words obsolete next to it instead of outright removing it, since it shows a repeat offense, otherwise there's no other issues that relate to appeal so you don't have to worry about those issues here! Have a nice day.
Derrick Chamberlain
Byond Username: Whiskey_oneone

Re: Job ban and Note appeal

Post by Derrick Chamberlain » #620046

Perfect you as well!