Perma Xeno ban

Post by GrimzLex » #621833

BYOND account: GrimzLex banned by Kpw274
Character name: Striz
Ban type: Role ban
Ban length: Perma xeno ban
Ban reason: Dying as a queen
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-25 22:02:38
Server you were playing on when banned: Round ID in which ban was placed: 11045 and 10392 that he made decision to ban me
Not gonna lie, this whole ordeal with him been strange and frustrating, so i'm gonna be honest. First interaction i heard from him was talking down a person in OOC who said he used N word in different server and got banned from it. Hearing Zack24 gona ban this fellow i tryed to cover for a poor lad, instead i got muted in OOC that round ... RIP. From that point looks like he been non-stop bothering me. The first ban from him was that i "shared exploits" in OOC simply saying (what a shit show in command) ... that could imply anything, but whatever i don't care. So being new to a queen and playing as her cause nobody wants to, i died 3 times as i remember. Me and Zack24 had a discussion over PM's if i was intentionally feeding or what. Telling him that i wasn't and i was new to a queen i simply got queen 3 times in the row cause nobody wants her, he let off me hook. This is important cause in round 10392 he mentions this as verbal warning out of nowhere. This time pushing his own agenda putting in admin remarks saying that i don't care dying as a queen. He simply picked some parts of dead chat logs ignoring the rest while we where loosing bad as xenos and i was trully trying my best. He could't even PM me and chat with me. He incougare outrage in deadchat banning me without warning. Next round 10393 i simply went up to command comms and tell him to fuck off and dared him to ban him, i was simply fed up this his bullshit. Got week ban from other admin that somehow offset my xeno Zack24 ban?. After a week i simply created another account so he would simply stop bothering me. Played with a same xeno name so he managed to find me pretty easily, so once again i got perma ban ... This whole ordeal is a mess based on quick acquisition and assumptions on his part. It's been 3 months i avoided this server, i would like to return with clean slate.
Sorry for grammar in advance.
GrimzLex
Byond Username: GrimzLex

Re: Perma Xeno ban

Post by GrimzLex » #621834

Could this post be moved to TGCM ban section, i simply can't find the damn thing, sorry for inconvenience
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #621835

I have moved this from the tg section to the TGMC section for you. Good luck!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Zack24 » #622067

I don't really understand half of your paragraph, I do remember some events like you saying a runner killed someone in CIC using OOC, and using a different account to circumvent your xeno permaban, then saying you'll stick with your new ckey instead of your old ckey. Then proceed to appeal your old ckey, and playing with your old ckey inside the server, It's tiring to deal with you so I'll unban you from xeno but be warned that this doesn't excuse or exempt your actions especially using a different account to bypass a ban, Please tell me which ckey you're gonna keep playing with, I'll be permabanning the other ckey to prevent any mixups.
GrimzLex
Byond Username: GrimzLex

Post by GrimzLex » #622474

What do u mean bypass a ban? It's IP thing you can't get unbanned by changing account. I'll be using Grim.
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Zack24 » #623075

The way the ban system works is that it alarms us if a player has the same IP or CID of a previously banned account. This applies to normal bans and permabans, sadly it seems it doesn't detect jobbans or perma jobbans. You having an alt account to play with circumvented the jobban on xeno essentially, thanks for answering which account you'll be using, this thread has been open long enough and I'll be closing it.