[PLAYER REPORT] [Alice Owsowitz(?)] <Ivanmixo>

Post by ivanmixo » #621996

BYOND account: <ivanmixo>
Your character name: <Marilyn Bluetenberger>
Their character name(s): <Alice Owsowitz (According to ticket)>
When did it take place: <Around 23:30 CEST>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <12372>
Evidence:

(images look weird in the preview I don't know why, sorry)

Your side of the story:

I ran past Alice (engineer, by the way) at full health, completely uninjured besides a splint on my chest.They for some reason decide to run after me and just prick me with 15u QC+ (this is critical OD by the way) then run off. Luckily I had hyper on me so I survived and got help. I have no idea what prompted them trying to murder me. I had no previous interactions with them in the round.

I ahelped this at the time and uh... I'm not content with the response since I don't buy this was accidental at all. Even if the OD was accidental I don't think running around injecting people with even 5u is okay either considering the pain and toxin damage QC+ deals.

Unsure if this is a grudge or something else, I never talk with this person.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [PLAYER REPORT] [Alice Owsowitz(?)] <Ivanmixo>

Post by Lewdcifer » #622036

Hello. Thank you for making this report.

I revisited the case and contacted Alice Owsowitz's player. I am not allowed to divulge the contents of tickets, so I will not go into detail regarding our exchange, but to summarize the conclusion:
Alice Owsowitz's player confessed to doing it out of malice, intending to target someone else and not you. This qualifies as minor griefing, regardless of their target and the dosage of the injector used in this case, so I've given them a note and warned them not to repeat this sort of behavior again.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences, and I thank you once again for making this report.
Have a good one.