danmax67
Byond Username: Danmax67

[ROLEBAN] [Rohesie] [danmax67]

Post by danmax67 » #625825

BYOND account: danmax67
Character name: Bob Jones, I believe
Ban type: Rolebans
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Field Commander, Intelligence Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman, Corporate Liaison, Synthetic, Command Master at Arms, Chief Ship Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Requisitions Officer permanently - Ordered no attachments to be delivered to the marines, that any marine coming back to the Almayer infected to be shot, locked the shutters of both hangar and CIC, caused a mutiny and tried to shoot the mutineers. Didn't perform as expected of his role.
Time ban was placed: 2018-09-28 20:53:50
Round ID in which ban was placed: 1, I think. On my notes it says 'Round 1'.
Your side of the story: I can't disagree with the verdict here. I was about 14 at this point, and so figured it would be funny to dick around as CO. I didn't have any intent to grief, but obviously I was not particularly capable as a CO, it was pretty much my first time playing a command role. I honestly don't remember the specifics of what happened, as it has been some time.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been 4 years since this happened, and I have obviously grown a lot more since that occasion occurred. I am not the same player as I was at that point, and my time learning Command on other servers has given me the experience to not repeat the mistakes visible here.
References of good conduct: The only relevant example would be my time on the Colonial Marines server, where I tend to frequent Corporate Liaison.
SpaceLove
Byond Username: SpaceLove

Re: [ROLEBAN] [Rohesie] [danmax67]

Post by SpaceLove » #625833

Rohesie has long retired from Project Lead and rest of the staff team so I will take over this.

I have checked your reference of good conduct and your notes there are pretty clean. Plus this ban is almost 3 and half years old now. Plus! you actually joined like the first round of TGMC. I belive you have grown up and understood your mistakes. I will lift this ban and thanks for appealing. Enjoy your rounds.