Honestly101
Byond Username: Honestly101

[BAN] [Zack24] honestly101

Post by Honestly101 » #630757

BYOND account: honestly101
Character name: Henganik Kalvanio

Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Locked a marine up in cas storage, said he was doing the "process of stockholm syndrome" and drugged the marine, he also admitted this in tickets "i was attemping to get him addicted to the drug so he would be dependent on me for more" His logs between the marine are creepy and borderline erotic. This doesn't detract from him randomly injecting marines with drugs, and shooting a marine shipside.
Time ban was placed: 2021-12-12 07:04:41
Round ID in which ban was placed: 12339

Your side of the story: The Marine Walked into cas storage and i closed the shutters on him, at this time my character already had drugs on him and in him, and so i attempted to get the marine also addicted on the same drugs my character was on, and after that it all went down hill fast. but prior to that i did offer the drugs to other marines but didn't straight forcefully inject them, i only did that to this one marine this includes shooting him when he escaped cas storage.

Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban was completely justified i went way overboard during that round and cannot justify my actions during it, and i wanna apologise for it, i should have just left the marine alone and just play and enjoy the round like normal, i'm sorry for it i really am, hell i'm here making this appeal because i like playing on TGMC, it's a genuinely fun SS13 server that has alot of action and unqiue mechanics. I just ask for another chance to enjoy it again.

References of good conduct: N/A
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: [BAN] [Zack24] honestly101

Post by Zack24 » #631311

Right, you'll be given another chance to play the server. Please don't repeat your actions.