Slingring
Byond Username: Bigdestyn

zack24 bigdestyn

Post by Slingring » #634464

BYOND account: bigdestyn
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: Joined in and threw 6 grenades in prep throwing one at a player, said it was because of a keybind issue, account is all the way to 2019, Griefer. Appeal here if you like to play again. viewforum.php?f=70
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-16 03:03:05
Round ID in which ban was placed: N/A
Your side of the story: i was trying to set up keybinds, i ended up accidentally picking grenades and priming them since i set my pick bind and prime bind to the same key by accident, spam clicking to pick up something i dropped which was near a player resulted in the grenade being thrown
Why you think you should be unbanned: cause every over byond server wont let me go on their server, beestation is still salty about me even, and most people are rude about my bans despite them being 2 years ago or even 3. But no you admins wont listen or accept me in cause your xenophobic to banned people
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: zack24 bigdestyn

Post by Zack24 » #634840

After checking out your ban history that you've mentioned I'll be rejecting this appeal, after looking at your aforementioned bans and the appeals you've done for them I don't think you're something this community would want. Maybe after some good amount of time we'll be accepting your appeal.