Post by Anything » #635825

BYOND account: Anythingisme
Character name: Martin V. Serrano or Porter Vikington
Ban type:Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://ibb.co/vPCY6kM
Time ban was placed:2021-08-27. 19:24:04
Round ID in which ban was placed: 10529
Your side of the story: I had just started getting into SS13 and had gotten into this server, experimenting with the chemistry station and trying things. I still hadn’t fully figured everything out but had a good gist from playing TG. I made a chemical grenade with some assistance from an admin which contained either space drugs or mindbreaker, although I’m relatively sure it was just space drugs. I was getting harassed by somebody since I was on the drop ship, which I didn’t realize I wasn’t suppose to be on. I ended up using the grenade to stop them from shoving me and that is when I received the ban. It was a stupid thing to do, and I didn’t have the experience to realize it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was told to appeal if I cared, and now I do. I’ve matured, became more experienced in general with SS13 and want to join back into a community. More specifically, to enjoy an experience I doubt I can find elsewhere with a community I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know through the discord.
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: Ban Lewdcifer Anythingisme

Post by Lewdcifer » #635828

Lifted. Have fun, and please try not to break any more rules!