[JOBBAN] [<Desucake>] <Firewolfwolfwolf>

Barnyard

[JOBBAN] [<Desucake>] <Firewolfwolfwolf>

Post by Barnyard » #636816

BYOND account: Firewolfwolfwolf
Character name: Unsure.
Ban type: Jobban.
Ban length: Permanent.
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Field Commander, Intelligence Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman, Corporate Liaison, Synthetic, Command Master at Arms, Chief Ship Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Requisitions Officer permanently - Went SSD as Squad Engineer, applying command job ban due to history of disconnecting while playing important roles.
Time ban was placed: 2019-06-08 21:53:52.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 558.

Your side of the story: At the time of the ban I was in college and working at the same time, so, I was having a bit of a struggle with things along staying with a elderly family member. I am unsure which one of these factors came up that caused me to leave during the round without cryoing, but, I likely expect it to be more on the reason of my family member needing me for something immediate during the round.

Why you think you should be unbanned: As to why I believe I should have the jobban removed is because I believe a significant amount of time has passed since then and my life is in a better state of affairs, so, I doubt I will be having any interruptions that will be causing me to SSD in the near future. Furthermore, the mentioned history of disconnecting from important roles in the ban were two separate accounts with two months apart, so, I would hardly call it a long history of being problematic within these roles along with the fact that the role that I SSD as wasn't even command related. However, I do still understand the act of SSDing during a round can have an effect on everything going on and even have a negative impact on those playing during it and for that, I apologize.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Re: [JOBBAN] [<Desucake>] <Firewolfwolfwolf>

Post by Desucake » #636832

Thank you for explaining what was going on, I am sorry that you had some troubles at the time and I hope things have gotten better. I agree that enough time has passed and you are due to be given another shot.