[Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

ShadowHound100

[Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

Post by ShadowHound100 » #638656

Cut a marines legs off for no reason, refused to acknowledge fault and claimed to be a traitor when questioned. Was argumentative when informed of his rule break

So I this is the rulebreak I have done I remember it vaugly I was playing with a friend and we had gotten on here with the intent of playing but when we didnt get help we decided to just act like traitors keep in mind we had never played SS13 before this and joined purely because of seth's video and just went with it I was even banned on the CM server for alternate Ckeys which I used here as well because I didnt get that you didnt allow respawning.
I have nothing to say other than I am sorry that I did this rulebreak and I wish I hadnt I been playing ss13 quite vividly on many servers even especialy CM and wanted to jump back into this seeing as it is a bit diffrent from it. As for the other ckey keep it banned or not i dont use it anymore.
I dont know what else to say realy other than I am sorry.
YBS
Byond Username: YBS

Re: [Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

Post by YBS » #638663

ShadowHound100 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:49 pm *trim*
Hey there ShadowHound, you have the right format on your post title but please make sure to use the post format for the body of your appeal:

BYOND account: <BYOND account.>

Character name: <Character name at time of ban.>
Ban type: <Server/Role/OOC/etc.>
Ban length: <Permanent, 5 days, etc.>
Ban reason: <Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.>
Time ban was placed: <Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235.>
Your side of the story: <Explain what happened in your own words.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.>
References of good conduct: <If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>