[Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

ShadowHound100

[Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

Post by ShadowHound100 » #638745

BYOND account: ShadowHound100

Character name:
Ban type: Server

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: "Banned from the server permanently - Cut a marines legs off for no reason, refused to acknowledge fault and claimed to be a traitor when questioned. Was argumentative when informed of his rule break. You can appeal this ban on the forums." 3/30/19 I do not remember the name I think it was auto genarated.

Time ban was placed: 228 2019-03-30 20:18:27

Your side of the story: So I this is the rulebreak I have done I remember it vaugly I was playing with a friend and we had gotten on here with the intent of playing but when we didnt get help we decided to just act like traitors keep in mind we had never played SS13 before this and joined purely because of seth's video and just went with it I was even banned on the CM server for alternate Ckeys which I used here as well because I didnt get that you didnt allow respawning.
I have nothing to say other than I am sorry that I did this rulebreak and I wish I hadnt I been playing ss13 quite vividly on many servers even especialy CM and wanted to jump back into this seeing as it is a bit diffrent from it. As for the other ckey keep it banned or not i dont use it anymore.
I dont know what else to say realy other than I am sorry.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Well the reason I was banned was 100% justified and I acknowledge it I had come here inspired to play like it was shown on seth's video on SS13 and wanted to have fun I knew nothing about the game and just went in like an idiot and did dumb shit, from that point on I have made other accounts not knowing that some servers dont allow respawns via that way or at all. My only reason is that I understand how the game is played now having racked a bunch of hours in games like CM and Wasteland as well as IS12 and wish to be let back to this community

References of good conduct: Well refrences of good conduct I know not but I havent been causing problems recently I have gotten banned for a simmilar reason on CM but that was due to me legit not understanding the game and how it worked.
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

Re: [Ban Apeal] [<ripgrayson>] <ShadowHound100>

Post by Zaffinomlb » #638746

Hi Shadowhound, seeing as this ban is over 2 years old we are going to lift it. Enjoy the game.