Post by Munchykin » #639161

BYOND account: <Paragonia>

Character name: <Rocky 'Pizza' Johnson>

Admin in question: <Nova_epee // Aleksey Kinovichi>

When did it take place: <GMT +1, 01:00 - 02:00~>

Round ID in which this happened: <14420>

Evidence: <Linked in the text section when appropriate.>

Your side of the story:

This requires a bit of backstory since it involves another player, apologies. I joined in 15-20 minutes after the round had started as a requisitions officer seeing there was not one present right before the marines were heading down. Scrambling to catch up on lost time, i did my best to get people their orders, including beaming down vendor stuff and eventually constructing a factory to start selling pizzas for profit. During this, i get a smartgunner by the name of Elsa 'L'Epee' Spinnewyn spamming the requisitions' radio 4-5+ times seconds after i wake up, repeatedly asking when their order will be fulfilled.

I tell them how it is and that they'll get it once we have points. Instead of doing the sensible thing of going down and getting their order (Valkyr + 2 boxes of extra smartgun ammo for a total of 20 points) beacon'ed down like everyone else, they decide for whatever reason to wait ship-side for it.. And wait they did. A whopping 30-50 minutes later, they would keep standing in the same place, staring at me and obstructing the elevator, despite me asking them several times to leave, even being physically removed, they just kept coming back, spamming and obstructing me for basically the entire round to the point where i finally reached my breaking point and officially denied their order.. Unfortunately, they would just continue to stand there, waiting, arguing, begging, spamming and blocking my crate pulling until the guest of honor finally arrives, appearing and disappearing repeatedly, often inside the walls to give their opinion on the situation despite not knowing what was going on and occasionally sending nepotism red flags by doing stuff like 'petting her head'

Eventually, they would start asking me questions on if i was meta grudging this player i have never met while Elsa were making some really shitty excuses up why they AFk'ed for almost an entire hour before i eventually had to outline the entire situation before they seemingly finally started to understand what was going on and told them to deploy already, which they refused and kept AFKing.

Being sick of the entire situation at this point, i decided to simply just ignore Elsa and keep doing my job, fulfilling orders for marines that were down actually fighting and completing our nuke objective, including someone that came back up for a resupply wanting an AMR (that had already been sent down). Being guaranteed taken by now as it was sent down ages ago, I agreed to order them a new one and as i am in the requisitions UI being seconds away from finalizing said AMR order with some ammo having 80 or so odd points, 20 points magically disappear in front of my eyes.. Lo n' behold, someone just approved Elsa's order and i'm positive it wasn't me unless i suffered a stroke without knowing it. I immediately went down to look at the req console... And there was no one. I am 99.9% sure it was the work of Nova_epee abusing their administrative status, poofing into existence just long enough to go behind my back and order it before disappearing, leaving the fighting marine that wanted an AMR screwed. I immediately tried to confront them via an ahelp just to be met with complete and utter silence for the rest of the round and an hour after that.
Alexeivichi
Byond Username: Alexeivichi

Re: [COMPLAINT] [<Nova_epee>] <Rocky 'Pizza' Johnson>

Post by Alexeivichi » #639480

Hey there. Aleksey here. I was messaging Elsa to encourage them that they should deploy and that'll you'll be more inclined to process their order. I was messaging them but was actually surprised their order came up and said "Oh, that happened. Well, somehow it worked out." And i assumed you had processed it in the end despite me telling Elsa you wouldn't.

I did not process their order as I remember you messaged me about that via an ahelp. I did reply 7 minutes later where it did enter end of round, I'm presuming you did not see it.
I did interact with the console as a Spatial Agent, only to check WHAT their order was. I was however bugged, as the console displayed no orders (not even former) and 0 points, so I returned to telling Elsa "Please deploy and help even if you'll run out of ammo, you'll get more" to sum up my end of the conversation with them.

Edit: Odd that it displayed no admins online. I'm wondering if I lost connection while hosting. Regardless, I did reply to your Ahelp close to server restart (apologies for slow responses, have important issues happening at the time), that's probably why you did not see it.

Edit 2: I was unable to see TerraGov's supply points as Spatial Agents are Neutral Faction Mobs, not TerraGov hence it was checking "Neutral Req"." Did not know this at the time, but we have to edit our mob's faction to use Req when we Spatial Agent in to investigate.
Munchykin
Byond Username: Paragonia

Post by Munchykin » #639514

I've triple checked my text logs, i never saw or heard an admin PM at any point.. And if you weren't the one who accepted the order, who did?

I was literally inside the "pending order" menu bumping up the AMR ammo and seeing those points disappear. No other visible human and otherwise only mentors on.. Was it an unannounced AI?
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Zack24 » #640217

The headpatting is quite simply, using help intent while aiming for head on a person, I wouldn't call that a sign of nepotism but I digress. I have no idea why an SG is wasting their role by standing in req for the entire time is doing, and aleksey handled that thankfully. The order wasn't accepted by admins, nor could the current admins know how to edit their faction to do such a thing, and elsa themselves do not have permissions to any admin tools as an eventmin. Don't be afraid to do another complaint if you think something is off, that's what it's meant for after all.