letrolemastur
Byond Username: Letrolemastur

[Ban Appeal] [<Darkplasmaray>] <Letrolemastur>

Post by letrolemastur » #639873

BYOND account: Letrolemastur
Character name: no clue lol
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: Indiscriminately shot people in the shuttle near the cockpit with his gun. He said this was because they were trying to mutiny him and take his gun. I was in the middle of trying to figure it out and explaining that being "mutinyed" isn't a good reason to RDM people, when he walked into medical and shot the doctor into crit, the same doctor that healed him out of crit. He then disconnected from the server to try and evade the ban. he can appeal his ban if he likes.
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-22 21:19:38
Round ID in which ban was placed: 3984
Your side of the story: Honestly was probably just being a drunken shithead, as this was in the earlier stages of covid when we were suck inside and going nuts. Was also much less invested in ss13 so I just likely didn't care if I got bans back then.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a really long time and I touch grass daily so I don't get bored to the point of RDMing. I also have a lot more brain cells now just due to time and also much less vodka lol. I wont wild out too bad I promise, but just put my ban back if I do tbh.
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: [Ban Appeal] [<Darkplasmaray>] <Letrolemastur>

Post by Zack24 » #640170

Considering the ban is 2 years ago we'll lift the ban for you, just don't start shooting everyone up again.