[Unknown] LeadOnTaste - OOC Ban

LeadOnTaste
Byond Username: LeadOnTaste

[Unknown] LeadOnTaste - OOC Ban

Post by LeadOnTaste » #640050

BYOND account: LeadOnTaste
Character name: N/A (occured at lobby between rounds)
Ban type: OOC Ban (able to read still)
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Cannot check OOC remarks due to BYOND Central being inaccessible, same as exact banning admin's name, but known reason is an N-word being said in OOC with no address or context.
Time ban was placed: Impossible to retrieve due to BYOND Central being inaccessible.
Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC
Round ID in which ban was placed: N/A (occured at lobby between rounds)
Your side of the story: After the gamemode and map votes, round has been suddenly delayed at 23 population, where 3 peoples were ready. Server has been put on delayed shutdown, and other people were finally having a rare friendly and wholesome conversation at OOC. This motivated my stupid side to find a way to delay the shutdown so peeps could keep chatting at least for a bit more.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The action has been committed as willing, but still quite thoughtless action from me, having no racist context ever. I begin to regret about it already and want to get back to chatting with people too.
References of good conduct: Made few not too well-known guides for specific servers (including TGMC and Eris) and also care about RP level on TGMC, trying to bring people closer to it even on such server like TGMC, despite having not too good reputation at EN sector due to being a bit too emotional sometimes when I was a bit younger and more irritable.
Anything else we should know: Had multiple bans amongst EN-community which I regret about, mostly earned on emotions of my youth or by naive ignorance. Also was not too welcome at Eris and NSV13 for trying to be too active, and got some issues with Beestation community for being not too tolerant to their manner of LRP (especially frequent acts of greytiding towards R&D).
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Unknown] LeadOnTaste - OOC Ban

Post by Mothblocks » #640055

You put this in the wrong forum, I have moved this over to TGMC appeals.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [Unknown] LeadOnTaste - OOC Ban

Post by Naaanii » #640177

Sure, keep in mind just because the server is going down or everyone is having a lighthearted moment, it's still no excuse to use slurs in any chat. I'll be lifting the ban.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.