spacelovedeath

[BAN REASON] SpaceLove BowlOfCereal/Naani

Post by spacelovedeath » #640464

BYOND account: SpaceLove
Character name: Samantha 'Sam' Grills
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "See #announcements in discord. Initiated ERP with a minor."
Time ban was placed: 2022.05.08 (New ban)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 1542
Your side of the story: You are already aware.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think so. However I was told by David Stormwell who has since retired from their Project Lead position due to boredom to TerraGov Marine Corps that I could later in future appeal my ban which would need setting up the evidences properly again. I recently noticed that Bowlofcereal's sticky ban(I am still confused as to what he tried to do achieve with a sticky ban without placing a ban first from Ban verb) has somehow glitched and let me join the server. I then informed Naani and in #help through some generous person's help. I assume Admins are already aware of this scenario. My request here is not to be unbanned, it is to get the ban reason updated. The Ban reason states that "I have 'initiated' ERP with a 'minor'. I have yet to be provided with any evidence of any minor relation in this whole scenario, but regardless according to the Announcement made by Headmin Lewdcifer, I never 'intiated' erp with the "minor" as the ban reason here suggests. David's follow up announcement also clearly states some things. I have not brought this up yet cause sticky bans do not show up in centcom reasons, however this does. A claim untrue like this is not something I would want. If possible, I would appreciate the ban reason be updated with full context regardless of there being a supposed "minor" according to TGMC Lead team led by Three Headmins. I will be highly obliged.

p.s. My old account's 2fa got locked cause I had to swap phones due to some doxxing and death threats, (See TGMC audit logs, spooky's ban and go through Estonia's discord log if you want to look at them), if any of you want to contact a site admin(it's currently locked for me cause I am not registered), that would be immensely helpful, I will use that account then. Thank you!
bowlofcereal
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Bowlofcereal

Re: [BAN REASON] SpaceLove BowlOfCereal/Naani

Post by bowlofcereal » #640484

No.