cervezacorona
Byond Username: Byndnumber3

[BAN] [<HenriqueKill9576>] <Cervezacorona>

Post by cervezacorona » #640902

BYOND account: <Cervezacorona>
Character name: <Bobby Boucher(?)>
Ban type: <Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <"Shot a PO because PO asked them to leave the tadpole and they refused, has 3 notes regarding escalation, does not seem to understand the rules or accept that they need to improve. Appeal when you've become mature enough">
Time ban was placed: <2021-07-03 22:48:03>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <9687>
Your side of the story: <If I recall correctly, was CL and wanted to turn the tadpole into a boozebus to maintain troop morale, one of my favorite activities. PO wasn't having it, kept dragging booze machine and myself off the ship. Argued that the company owned the ship and that I was in charge, etc etc, I believe fists were thrown, and, taking umbrage to a company man being assaulted, shot the guy a couple times. Regarding prior notes of escalation, if memory serves me correct I had been either intentionally FF or threatened in game and decided to take matters into my own hands to solve said situations, not realizing that deadly force was not acceptable to resolve potentially lethal disputes regardless if players can nearly always be resuscitated. No excuse for breaking server rules, and a severely erroneous way of thinking. >
Why you think you should be unbanned: <My attitude has changed regarding going over-the-heads of admins to take matters into my own hands and I now fully understand the rules and why my past behavior was so problematic. I enjoy submitting feedback, helping new players, and finding "whimsical" ways to entertain.>
References of good conduct: <Played on CM server, history of keeping things lively, no issues there. Many good interactions with senior admins in TGMC regarding gameplay and feedback. Known for keeping things humorous and light in situations otherwise lacking. >
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [BAN] [<HenriqueKill9576>] <Cervezacorona>

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #640912

Considering how much time has passed and you seem like you've changed alot I'll go ahead and accept this.