[DISCORD] nick,#0788

Nickro99

[DISCORD] nick,#0788

Post by Nickro99 » #640922

Discord Username: nick,#0788
Commonly Used Names: Nick???
Banning Admin: I honestly don't remember.
Ban Reason: While my memories are fuzzy, I believe I was being an asshole and starting drama over random shit? Like, I'd always get into arguments and stuff like that. While, as I said before, I don't remember SHIT, I recall being spoken to about it and then being banned without my knowledge a few minutes after an admin had told me to stop? tl;dr I was being an asshole
Time Ban Was Placed: I...don't remember exacts, but I think it was a year ago? Two years ago? I honestly don't know anyone who can check for me.
Your Side of the Story: Not really much to say, back then I was at a worse time in my life and acted like an erratic asshole more often. The ban was entirely justified at the time.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: My ban wasn't unfair, but I believe I've changed enough to no longer be a maniac dickhead. I have far more control over myself and how I control my emotions around people, and I'd like to interact with the community of one of my favorite games more. If you don't believe I've changed, then that's fair..I'd just like to make an attempt. (Apologies if I did anything wrong here, I've never used these forums before and this is only the second ban appeal I've ever filled out)
Nickro99

Re: [DISCORD] nick,#0788

Post by Nickro99 » #640923

I, uh.. I have no idea if I did this right? This is supposed to be for the TGMC discord. :p
minimeatwad
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: MiniMeatwad

Re: [DISCORD] nick,#0788

Post by minimeatwad » #641018

Sure, accepted.