LeadOnTaste
Byond Username: LeadOnTaste

[DISCORD] Ciaphas Cain#7185

Post by LeadOnTaste » #642865

Discord Username: Ciaphas Cain#7185
Commonly Used Names: Damien "Duke" Hawkins
Banning Admin: N/A due to time being
Ban Reason: N/A due to the time being.
Time Ban Was Placed: Around 2 years ago, probably.
Your Side of the Story: Presumed (most expected reason why I could get banned) toxic behaviour, such as participating in faction arguments, probably minor/intermediate IC in OOC cases.
Why You Think You Should Be Unbanned: According to presumable date, it happened long ago, and thus was probably motivated by good old "back then when I was young and stupid". No Since those times, the years had passed. I got more mature and smart (or at least got some brains). After all the time, I already regret about what happened back there, despite it has probably been forgotten by everyone or almost everyone, and no matter what exactly I did. Very possibly that the ban was applied right, but I still apologize for whatever it was and wish to get back to the community, probably getting some good faith from locals eventually as a helpful guy, since I have some experience in writing guides and loadout catalogs, a.e. for CEV Eris (Ironhammer Security) and gathering some data for structurisation and manuals, and also useful at intelligence (in matter of rulebreaking cases) and investigations (acted as a prosecutor in a case of two metagaming friends at Russian Fallout server as a low-rank admin).
LeadOnTaste
Byond Username: LeadOnTaste

Re: [DISCORD] Ciaphas Cain#7185

Post by LeadOnTaste » #642866

Possible good conduct note: Tried to incline people into increasing RP level at TGMC, although did not seem to succeed in any way. Also recently had a thought of purifying S.P.L.U.R.T build to make it less perverted, less furry-oriented and bring more vanilla /tg/ atmosphere into it, making a decent non-ERP-focused build out of it (balancing ERP capabilities with normal RP and good old mechanics of /tg/, adequate community and proper staff members).
minimeatwad
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: MiniMeatwad

Post by minimeatwad » #643080

Ckey?
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Post by Lewdcifer » #645589

This post has been open for far too long, and no response has been given by the original poster. I will be closing this thread and archiving it.