JoshiBro

[TGMC] I didn't even have to do anything

Post by JoshiBro » #643251

ImageBYOND account:
JoshiBro
Character name: Character name at time of ban
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Called canterbury up at start of round and left.
Time ban was placed: 2022-06-05 13:22:18
Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC
Round ID in which ban was placed: 14911
Your side of the story: I spawned in. Use automated clothing. Tried to change my armor module. Decided to go full Tank build instead. IRL- Got called to go to church and light some candles. I instantly left and turned off my PC so I can go back to TGMC again and try out the Tank Build. I came back with a permanban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Falsely accused
References of good conduct: I've never been permanently banned before. Always play duo with my friend in TGMC
Anything else we should know: I don't have anything to say fancy in my defence. That's all what I've experienced. I can assume that an admin has been abusing powers and controlling my character to call the ship or someone pulled up the ship and dragged my body. PLEASE LOOK AT THE LOGS. I was busy with armor modules. If I'm banned well I don't know what to do anymore to get unbanned.
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: [TGMC] I didn't even have to do anything

Post by Zack24 » #643323

You've been already unbanned, and the removal of the ban was done in the next round. Unless this is an appeal to remove the note that the ban left? Otherwise you're already unbanned, and free to join the server.