Louisa
Byond Username: Louisa

[BAN] [bowlofcereal] <Louisa>

Post by Louisa » #647782

BYOND account: Louisa
Character name: Louisa Al-Zaffar, She-who-dies-stupidly
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: After investigating your history proper, we've found various ckeys that we believe you've used, some of which have very concerning offenses on them and permanent bans and are curently ban evading. As such, I will be applying a permanent ban to this ckey as well. If you want to play here, please appeal the bans on those alt accounts.
Time ban was placed: No idea
Round ID in which ban was placed: No idea
Your side of the story: So i just played on a friend's PC, on my account, at his home, forgetting i was banned for 3 days. Then i tried to appeal the ban, but some tg admin showed up in the thread with a discord screenshot of an ixksde guy saying my account was his alt account. Thread was closed before i could reply, and my second appeal was closed instantly. no cap i love the funny 2d spessmen game's bureaucracy. I didn't do anything too concerning so i guess you linked my account with ixksde's alts. Speaking of alts i never used two ckeys at once, i just changed a lot like you'd change your discord username.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This ban was a bit unfair as i was not even ban evading but mostly i kinda want to play the game because This Time Mechs Are Coming TM
References of good conduct: Played some foundation 19, didn't grief. Im not a griefer anyway.
► Show Spoiler
NSFW:
Do you know what is not safe for work : A workplace accident !
bowlofcereal
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Bowlofcereal

Re: [BAN] [bowlofcereal] <Louisa>

Post by bowlofcereal » #648063

This ban has nothing to do with /tg/ as a whole. I will assume you did not understand what the ban meant. In order to continue playing here, you will need to appeal the two bans for the accounts linked directly to you that are permanently banned HERE, not on /tg/. We do not do cross-bans from /tg/ unless there is a very good reason for it. You also, after this specific permanent ban was placed, ban evaded AGAIN after the ban for ban evasion was placed, so I have no faith in your ability to adhere to our rules.

If you want to continue playing here, please appeal the two permanent bans on your related accounts, and then appeal the ban on your MAIN ckey, Louisa, and I will lift the permaban on that ckey and keep all the other ones banned. It would also be helpful to get a proper vouch of good faith from another server.

The banned accounts related to you in this instance are the ckeys "ungamarine" and "kazzimfr", which both have permanent bans on TGMC, not on /tg/.

Until then, this ban will stay until further notice. I can't trust you to not simply continue to ban evade in bad faith.