Homer
Byond Username: D731031

[BAN] [<Zachary09>] <D731031>

Post by Homer » #651771

BYOND account: <D731031>
Character name: <i dont remember.>
Ban type: <Role.>
Ban length: <Permanent.>
Ban reason: <As a marine purpusefully got hugged and went to random places shipside to brust. Seems it was done twice during a single round at the very least.>
Time ban was placed: <10:52:33.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <16094.>
Your side of the story: <Only once I got hugged and went to random places shipside to brust.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <the ban is fair, please give me one last chance, It won't happen again. >
Zachary09
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Zachary09

Re: [BAN] [<Zachary09>] <D731031>

Post by Zachary09 » #651859

Hello! It's nice that you decided to appeal the ban. TGMC is an assymetrical game carefully crafted in order to provide opposing players with the appropriate amounts of balance of power. Because of that, actions favoring xenos such as intentionally bursting shipside in remote locations will shift the favour of the round towards the xenos. As a result of those actions the xenos were able to nest shipside and attack critical shipside facilities (reactors - power; telecommunications) which could cause the round to snowball in favour of xenos.

Needless to say, such actions are unwelcome on this server. I have decided that I'll let you rejoin the server. Please study our rules closely (click to view server rules) before rejoining the server. I have lifted your ban. If you have anymore questions please respond to this thread or ask staff ingame. I will consider the thread locked in about a week from posting this message.