Post by EggDoctor63 » #653721

BYOND account: EggDoctor63
Character name: Don't recall - something along Jeremiah
Ban type: Game ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Grief - Exploded Prep"
Time ban was placed: 2022/10/07 14:50:004
Round ID in which ban was placed: 17031
Your side of the story: It was my first time playing TGMC after a long ss13 hiatus, I didn't have any experience in the keybinds nor' any knowledge of the game itself, I decided to explore the prep rooms, considering I had access, then came along two grenades, after attempting to store them (clicking them and trying to drag them elsewhere), they were armed, with my monkey instinct, I threw them away at the risk of being blown up. The grenade did NOT kill anyone, even with a close hit, the marines weren't even damaged. As soon as it hit the marines, I was questioned by a moderator, and then instantly banned without a chance to reply.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe this ban was unjust, despite the nuisance I caused, I did NOT get questioned during the ban, I was without-warning banned by the moderator. None of this, in normal cases, would warrant a permanent ban out of the blue. I acknowledge my mistake curiosity and I hope to play this game again.
References of good conduct: I've never been permabanned on ss13 in almost a decade of playing, this is completely new to me.
Zachary09
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Zachary09

Re: [BAN] [Zachary09] [EggDoctor63]

Post by Zachary09 » #653972

From what I saw you were offline during the time of the ban. Your story checks out - not much damage has been done, however I was put off by your dead body just laying there in prep. Your ban has been lifted, apologies for the inconvenience!

I'll leave this thread up for a week or two so that you have a chance of reading the response I provided.