BYOND account: MiNathan
Character name: Cloned character
Ban type: Permaban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Alamo Griefer
Time ban was placed: 2022-10-24 22-21-27
Server you were playing on when banned: Minerva
Round ID in which ban was placed: 17446
Your side of the story: After getting my loadout and onto the Alamo, I spotted 2 high explosive fire grenades and decided to take them with me. While changing the frag grenades I already had in my pouch, I accidentally primed one of the fire grenades, wich ended up exploding inside the Alamo (I was feeling very tired at the time, as it was pretty late). Since the Alamo was enclosed and on ship, there wasn't really anything I could do to avoid the explosion, as throwing it on the ship would end up griefing something anyways.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think the ban was unfair, due to the conditions and the fact that this was an accident, I think a 3-7 day ban would be more appropriate. We all make mistakes and this was my beginnings on this server, I was still getting used to the controls.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Lewdcifer] MiNathan - Alamo Grief

Post by Vekter » #654782

I'm like 99% sure this is a TGMC ban? I'm moving it down there.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Lewdcifer
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Lewdcifer

Re: [Lewdcifer] MiNathan - Alamo Grief

Post by Lewdcifer » #654916

Fair enough. I've decided to lift the ban wholly.
Try not to do that again.