ShizoidWithKeyboard
Byond Username: James Sirk

[BAN] [Ruediger4] James Sirk

Post by ShizoidWithKeyboard » #656143

BYOND account: James Sirk
Character name: Ivan "Warcriminal" Mauzer
Ban type: Permaban
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: After being banned for 6 months (May 2022 - November 2022) and after 6 days after being back at server, they proceceded to kill a marine over killing the dog simplemob
Time ban was placed: 2022-11-07 23:07:23
Round ID in which ban was placed: 17738
Your side of the story: After gearing up i was sloshed around the ship, had a small box round with someone on Alamo using boxing gloves. After some time i returned to prep to get a ammo box for spare ammo. At this moment some naked marine was beating a dog to death with his bare hands. I kinda smacked his face a few times and said something like "My honest reaction to violence against animals". He stopped, so i started filling my ammo box. The guy just started beating Ranger again and killed him during this. My brain which were only functional due to high dosade of cheap beer and energy drink decided what i'm now official PETA representative, so i pulled out my pistols and dumped whole mag into the guy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: There's no justification due to reason what this is not my first ban, but at least i hope for last chance since i regret combining such forms of escapism as alcohol and 2d spessman game
References of good conduct: CM (was pretty much just bullying MPs with boxing gloves), Civ 13 (spent most of time building my minecraft house from dirt), Coyote Bayou (i cosplayed Postal 1)
Ruediger4
Byond Username: Ruediger4

Re: [BAN] [Ruediger4] James Sirk

Post by Ruediger4 » #656194

Hey chief!

I'm gonna be real: It's hard for me to accept this appeal considering you just got off a 6 months ban, and appealing it just 4 days later.
Could you at least get a voucher from other servers with okay-ish pop (Like, a stable pop of 25 or more at least) that could say "Yeah, this guy isn't bad/He's a good player"?
CM, Coyote, anywhere else that can vouch for your behavior? I dunno how much traffic coyote gets but you get my point.

This won't result in an instant unban but it'll probably lead to taking that into account for the appeal.
If ya got any questions, feel free to ask!
Alright kids, you ready for thrills, chills and kills?!
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Re: [BAN] [Ruediger4] James Sirk

Post by Naaanii » #658239

Seeing as this thread has been inactive for a while, I'm locking it.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.