[COMPLAINT] [<Ohhter>] <Revelation>

Revelation

[COMPLAINT] [<Ohhter>] <Revelation>

Post by Revelation » #661609

BYOND account: IFN Mccree
Character name: James Jamison
Admin in question: Ohhter
When did it take place: 12/01/23 (11pm GMT / 11pm UST)
Round ID in which ban was placed: No ban was placed, but the ID was 18950.
Evidence:
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... -06-57.mp4 (He should've died here, no doubt. Note the drone taking a normal amount of damage.)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... /image.png (Altered hard armour value. You really can't make this one up.)
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... -04-17.mp4 (Although the skill of these marines is questionable, the lack of damage being taken is unquestionable.)

Your side of the story: If you know who I am you already know I am a very opioniated person, but there is absolutely no chance I would actually report an admin for a dumb 'event' or some other nonsense. So, in this case, I will let the hard evidence in the form of videos and a screenshot serve as proof of my objectivity.

I can't justify not reporting this. The admin was notified numerous times in OOC by not just myself but others, Dchat , and even the actual discord after the fact. OOC was muted and unmuted two times, and the admin in question did not offer any comment regarding the armour change - not even when he put it back down to its correct value.

Even a simple "oh fuck" would've sufficed, but Ohhter maintained full radio silence the entire time. In any other circumstance I would've simply kept the videos to myself and salted profusely, but the refusal to provide any sort of answer - in my opinion - may set a precedent for any future nonsense of this sort, which is cause enough for me to make this an actual official report.

And, to be honest, I'd prefer not to break my laptop in half because I'm being spitslashed by an invinicible Queen.
Terson
Byond Username: Ohhter

Re: [COMPLAINT] [<Ohhter>] <Revelation>

Post by Terson » #661613

Evening.

OOC was muted due marines spreading IC information in OOC.

Queen's armor value change was not part of any event nor intentional as at the time i was testing something else related to the armor values which again, was not related to the queen in any shape or form.
Alexeivichi
Byond Username: Alexeivichi

Post by Alexeivichi » #661615

Former admin here, I've had this happened while editing a completely unreleated clothing item's armor value and it applied to a sentinel, making them bulletproof without even intending to do so.

This is something that oddly can happen. Why? No idea.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #661669

This has been confirmed that it was an accident as Ohhter modified a different armour value but as it was a datum it modified a lot of other values as well. We apologise for the lack of information and response at the time of the incident and will try to prevent something like this happening again.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.