[COMPLAINT] [Zaffinomlb] Rule 1 - Rule 6

Post by LoveMirror » #664893

BYOND account: Zaffinomlb
Character name: Don't know it.
Admin in question: Zaffinomlb
When did it take place: History of past and current behaviour
Round ID in which ban was placed: Not relevant
Evidence:

How it began: I saw him post in the command channel and noticed the Burger King racial slur hurler profile picture, so I commented about it as seen below.

The response gave an explanation of "it's a joke" and "Zach has an SS cap in his" which is it's own problem but not too pertinent to this right now:

Continued, I sent a meme of two guys saying "do you know who you're dealin' with here?" and swinging their arms at a camera, knocking down a water bottle.

Zaffinomlb posts my player note, which, as explained in the forum thread, was factually incorrect but what I did was still rulebreaking enough to get penalized. I was unbanned in 30 minutes.

I did the .centcom bot command to see his own and stumbled upon actual right-wing behaviour in them. He has 7 previous bans, one of them for acting antisemitic on Fulp.

Your side of the story: I do not think Zaffin is fit to be an admin, let alone co-exist with others in the server. His post history is militant, his behaviour is completely unfit for someone who's responsible for upholding the rules (and the fact he broke rule 6, visible on the admin complaint template).
"6. Privacy is expected by the players. Do not publicize IP(s), computer IDs (CIDs) and player's notes anywhere in game or outside if not for proper administrative matters. Ckey, character names and certain actions in the game may or not fall into this category, depending on the context and if the player wants or not to remain anonymous."

I don't expect much to come of this complaint, but maybe this will help the headmin team see a pattern of behaviour from this user and possibly take action eventually.
Last edited by LoveMirror on Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaffinomlb
Byond Username: Zaffinomlb

Re: [COMPLAINT] [Zaffinomlb] Rule 0 - Rule 6

Post by Zaffinomlb » #664895

I didnt post a note history I posted a comment on your .centcom ban history which I did in my DMs. Ban records are public.

So that rules out rule 6 break, what about the rule 0 break?
LoveMirror
Byond Username: LoveMirror

Re: [COMPLAINT] [Zaffinomlb] Rule 1 - Rule 6

Post by LoveMirror » #664896

Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:50 am I didnt post a note history I posted a comment on your .centcom ban history which I did in my DMs. Ban records are public.

So that rules out rule 6 break, what about the rule 0 break?

Also, an aside the rule you quoted was a TG main rule. Not really applicable.
I personally still consider it a violation of rule 6, up to the headmins to decide if such. A response of "aren't you the guy who did x" completely unprompted just to get the heat off of you is simply sad. You were fishing for any excuse to either ban or ridicule me.
The rule was present in the admin complaint template in the TGMC sub-forum. If the rule no longer applies, that is the fault of whoever is responsible for forum management.

Regardless, I'm not going to explain to you how you broke rule 0. It's up there in the screenshots and your post history, as well as chat-logs in-game I'd imagine.

EDIT: Byoo summed it up pretty well:

Byoo — Today at 3:32 AM
ok but saying "It's a joke dude" its kind of irrelevant when you're using that pfp
in public server.
while representing a community.
Last edited by LoveMirror on Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaffinomlb

Re: [COMPLAINT] [Zaffinomlb] Rule 0 - Rule 6

Post by Zaffinomlb » #664897

Reading the rule in its literal text means that your complain doesn’t apply. Also you threw in rule 0 but you don't even know what it is.
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #664898

Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:06 am Reading the rule in its literal text means that your complain doesn’t apply. Also you threw in rule 0 but you don't even know what it is.
Apologies, I meant rule 1. :) Fixing now.

EDIT: Fixed. But once again you fail as an admin. Instead of explaining what I wrote wrong you just went for the "you don't even know it" approach. Even more evidence for the complaint.
You're just unfit for the role. Sorry.
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #664899

LoveMirror wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:15 am
Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:06 am Reading the rule in its literal text means that your complain doesn’t apply. Also you threw in rule 0 but you don't even know what it is.

EDIT: Fixed. But once again you fail as an admin. Instead of explaining what I wrote wrong you just went for the "you don't even know it" approach. Even more evidence for the complaint.
Which rule one?
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #664900

Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:18 am
LoveMirror wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:15 am

Which rule one?

You clearly aren't aware of how to respond or treat a complaint with tact. I'd recommend reading some of the other ones from mainline TG. Peanut posting only pollutes the thread, which is definitely your goal here, but everyone can see it.
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #664901

Peanut posting applies to third parties adding nothing of value. I am the accused and the accused is allowed their defense. So how did I break rule one? All you have said just has amounted to “you did but I am not gonna say how”.
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #664902

Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:29 am Peanut posting applies to third parties adding nothing of value. I am the accused and the accused is allowed their defense. So how did I break rule one? All you have said just has amounted to “you did but I am not gonna say how”.
1 count of use of a blatantly racist dude as your profile picture, the defense being "it's an inside joke with my friends in another game" (which is worrying, to be honest. That joke can't be anything wholesome).
1 count of attempting to blameshift.
1 count of trying to dig up any dirt on the person making you face the consequences of your actions.
1 count of not understanding peanut posting in complaint threads, accused or not, the more posts there are, the harder to read it is.
1 count of antisemitism bad enough to get you banned from Fulp for a week.
Numerous counts of bans both on TG and on other servers, all for greytiding.

Rule 1 is pretty broad and you've skirted the line JUST enough from actual insults, but the pattern of behaviour is there. You're a greytider (the "shitter" variant) who weaseled his way into admin perms purely by veterancy, rather than actual merit, IMHO.
I'm no saint myself, but I'm not an admin and have no desire to be one; you on the other hand are the complete opposite of a normal, likeable dude, while being racist as well. The server would be better off without you in it.
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #664903

My actions of banning people for blatant racism and my chat logs speak for themselves. You honestly just seem like a troll but its w/e.
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #665273

Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:43 am My actions of banning people for blatant racism and my chat logs speak for themselves. You honestly just seem like a troll but its w/e.
I clearly must be a troll when I call out suspicious dogwhistles and horrid behaviour from the public face of a community.
You're not immune to the rules just because you got lucky on the application, you know? Merge with Zachary09 and become the absolute worst e-janitor in existence already.

EDIT: Actually, if you check out how many times Icy used a slur for transgenders, you're in fact not the worst apple. Just one of them.
I genuinely hold out zero hope that any one of the janitor metaclique is going to be held accountable for their blatant mental degradation, but whatevers. Was fun to play until I had to personally interact with any of you.

Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #665338

LoveMirror wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:37 am
Zaffinomlb wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:43 am My actions of banning people for blatant racism and my chat logs speak for themselves. You honestly just seem like a troll but its w/e.
I clearly must be a troll
Considering you have a history of trolling, general toxicity, and racist commenting I would say that makes you a troll. Also if you want to make a complaint about Icy do so in its own forum post, keep to scope of this complaint to me. I would have figured that obvious but I guess not. Still mad about that ban for cas bombing fob, I saw where you banned Zach from your private server pictures. Very stable and hinged.

An aside, couldn’t dig up more dirt on me? Keep fighting the good fight against the oppressors comrade, or is it just the attention and clout you seek?
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #665340

Zaffinomlb wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:18 pm
LoveMirror wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:37 am
I clearly must be a troll
Considering you have a history of trolling, general toxicity, and racist commenting I would say that makes you a troll. Also if you want to make a complaint about Icy do so in its own forum post, keep to scope of this complaint to me. I would have figured that obvious but I guess not. Still mad about that ban for cas bombing fob, I saw where you banned Zach from your private server pictures. Very stable and hinged.

An aside, couldn’t dig up more dirt on me? Keep fighting the good fight against the oppressors comrade, or is it just the attention and clout you seek?
As suspected, you are mentally ill. Get your own profile picture next time instead of stealing mine.
I was never racist towards anyone (whereas we can see proof that you, actually, are. Projecting. ), plus I hold the world-record for being unbanned from tgmc. :)

Yes, I also banned Thog (literally my buddy) It was a localhost made purely to create a meme - how is that even relevant to you failing as a human being though? Icy got involved the instant he started hurling personal attacks at me for even *daring* to create a thread that exposes you as a shitter.
You're salting so fucking much about this complaint thread. Just own it. Embrace the fact that you're a grass-allergic specimen and cannot co-exist with the globalist jews, just like your schizo-theories on Fulp claimed.

EDIT:
NSFW:
Zaffinomlb

Post by Zaffinomlb » #665341

Take your meds.
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #665343

Zaffinomlb wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:12 pm Take your meds.
Rainbow array is lurking already.
LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #665347

Water's great, boys. Come jump in. Pick up a complimentary Solid Snake PFP before entry, though.
Naaanii
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Naaanii

Post by Naaanii » #665440

Alright this has gone long enough.

Regarding Zaffinomlb, he was unaware of who the person in the picture was and only had it for the Burger King crown effect. From what we've seen, Zaff doesn't encourage nor support racism which is evident by the way he admins and enforces our no racism policy. Upon further investigation, Zaff had not revealed any ckey and was referring to an incident that you posted publicly, so there's no fault there either regarding 'leaking of ckeys'.
This response could've been handled better but that's about it. Proceeding to attack and harass admins with colourful language does not help your case or complaint either. Zaff has been talked to about his actions, but I don't see that anything else needs to be done.

Icy5's screenshots should be posted in another complaint post, but since we're all here I might as well save everyone's time and address that here.

The screenshots you posted were before Icy5 even applied or became an admin and he was already warned for using such terms and language and asked not to do it again. Upon further investigation it seems that such information was dug up due to a disagreement or personal vendetta against Icy as I stated earlier, he was already warned for his language. Considering this was already addressed previously, once again further action seems unnecessary as both admins have learned from their past mistakes and Zaff has been spoken to.
Your local TGMC Head Administrator.

LoveMirror

Post by LoveMirror » #665461

Got it. He clowned himself regardless.
PS: He was completely aware and harassed me in post-round-chat along with Icy.

A good time was had by all though. Lovely signature obtained.