asshole
Byond Username: The sherman assault tank

[HenriqueKill9576] the sherman assault tank false reported for being sus

Post by asshole » #685421

BYOND account: the sherman assault tank

Character name: its valhalla

Ban type: valhalla ban

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason:Banned from Roles: Valhalla permanently - Valhalla permaban. Spawned into valhalla and began to buckshot PB another person who was testing their loadout, it led to the other person firing back and they engaged in a 15 minute conflict, where, according to the victim, with no admins present, sherman would continuously spawn camp them for 15 minutes and finally nuked valhalla with a mech. Appeal when you feel you've changed.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-08 15:39:48

Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC

Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 21039

Your side of the story: i was testing weapons for about 30 minutes on perma EORD in Valhalla then someone shot me while i was testing weapons against a crusher so i shot him and he respawned equiped a vali loadout from the loadout machine and started attacking me so i killed him and he respawned killed me then some random person spawned in and he killed him thinking it was me then he left for the other testing area east of the main one and nothing else happened
tl;dr= i got shot first and killed him he kept respawning trying to kill me but failed then he salted and lied in Ahelps

Why you think you should be unbanned: literially nothing happened according to the story the retard made who also made the salt Ahelp, there was never a mech because i was not a mech pilot i was just a marine,i didint throw anything explosive and i certaintly didint spawn camp him for 15 minutes the entire thing lasted like 5 minutes, my memory is not the best but he might have respawned 1-2 times and after seeing what he is trying to do i shot him cause he was respawning in trying to salt kill me because i killed him once so he is effectively crying because he couldnt spam spawn and kill me so he made up a story about me spawning in killing him then spawn camping and then finally somehow nuking valhalla with a mech as a regular marine

References of good conduct:

Anything else we should know: the guy who made this salt post of an ahelp should get a week ban because he did not give a single piece of real information in the ahelp and pushed his fantasy story
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: [HenriqueKill9576] the sherman assault tank false reported for being sus

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #685661

Looking at the logs from the round it does seem like he was the first to shoot, unsure what happened as I clearly remember seeing your name pop up first when ingame, after seeing that and the fact you disconnected, I was inclined to believe the other guy's story. Either way, apologies for the error. Appeal accepted.