asshole
Byond Username: The sherman assault tank

Nightmare1243 the sherman assault tank

Post by asshole » #685581

BYOND account: the sherman assault tank

Character name: Destroyer-113

Ban type: server temp ban

Ban length: 84600 seconds

Ban reason: Over escalated and instigated a fight with a FC and a RSR as well as being super argumentative and disconnecting mid ticket. Please take this time to read our rules

Banned from Roles: server

Server you were playing on when banned: TGMC

Time ban was placed: 2023-05-15 14:24:21

Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 21130

Your side of the story: i and the FC were horsing around before the start of the op we disarmed and shot each other a few times and thats it

Why you think you should be unbanned: i didint just shoot someone out of no where, i and the FC were horse playing i and he knew that, i did not delete someone with a locker as the admin is trying to gaslight me into thinking it he said he watched me do it which is just false as he has chat logs and server logs proving himself wrong, i was being "super argumentative" because the admin was trying yet again to gaslight me into thinking disarming someone when they are down pushes them a tile, it only says in chat Pushes because it pushed them down on the floor not moving them

References of good conduct:

Anything else we should know: admin tried to force his own story about me locker deleting someone and then pushing and trying to locker a researcher and before that he tried gas lighting me into thinking that i locker deleted someone, and to top it all of he banned me when he said he wont ticket me or ban me, he banned me after i disconnected when i died after running out of ammo fightings xenos on the ground. the fight with the RSR was me pushing him to the ground and disarming him a couple of times and that was it theres was no fight or as he claims ""over escalated"" fighting
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: Nightmare1243 the sherman assault tank

Post by Otter » #685665

This account is now permanently banned. Your story is dishonest and the layout of this appeal is terrible. Log in to see more details.