[<Otterwatch>]CoreDuality- apologize for ruining a round.

coreduality

[<Otterwatch>]CoreDuality- apologize for ruining a round.

Post by coreduality » #686776

BYOND account: CoreDuality
Character name: Dont remember name
Ban type: Temp
Ban length: 31 days
Ban reason: As fc left early on Cantar left Marine behind and after being berated by SL I killed him and dced
Time ban was placed:2023-05-22 05:38:54
Round ID in which ban was placed:3087
Your side of the story: As FC I had no idea what I was doing I panicked and when I got back launched the ship earlier not understanding that I had left many marines behind the SL shot me not killing me for leaving them behind and I killed him for shotting me and I know now why he was upset because I had left so many marines behind. I should have asked for help and told the other players I was new to that role and had someone teach me what to do in the game mode as FC, I apologize for ruining everyone's fun and would like to play again so I can understand the game better I am truly sorry for making that round unfun.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I really did not mean to have the round end like that as I am new to the server and was scared I was being a bad FC and in the end made it like that by not asking for help. I want to be unbanned so I can learn the game.
Otter
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Otterwatch

Re: [<Otterwatch>]CoreDuality- apologize for ruining a round.

Post by Otter » #686916

I have accepted this appeal. I apologize to you that I didn't look into the situation further than what the one side said, and the quick log check I did at the end of the round to verify you killed them. Hope you have a good time in this server.