[BAN] [LuxyLucy] <Yclat>

yclat
Byond Username: Yclat

[BAN] [LuxyLucy] <Yclat>

Post by yclat » #688043

BYOND account: Yclat
Character name: Probably John Cooper? Might be a drone named Chocolate? Might have been a sentinel, pretty sure I don't play more than that 99% of the time
Ban type: Can't go in and says permanent boss
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You or another user of this computer or connection (Yclat) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: abused a glitch that made him invincible and disconnected before ticket. if you wish to appeal do so in the forums

I typed that one out manually after I had to literally screencap it by the way, I blame my byond giving me 3 seconds to read and not able to select text only to cycle to reloading while tg stuff didn't let me search my own ckey. Wonderful stuff.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-26 17:42:11
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round id 21336
Your side of the story: I honestly got like 0 clue what this is about because every time I played my marine guy, I died and got plenty hurt, last round I even think I stayed dead for a ton of time due to one very overworked doc and surprise worm friends trying to kill him mid surgeries. Drone also got pretty donked by good marine fire and such, Sentinel the same, I usually get killed at least once a round due to skill issues, so me somehow being invincible is dubious at best, even going besides the fact I don't know how to cheat, how I could even try to cheat, where I'd get the info on how to even try and why I'd bother since that shit sounds lame as fuck and banable which blows.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I literally don't even know what this refers to and the last rounds I played I absolutely died, so I think this one's friendly fire boss.
References of good conduct: I'm just a basic marine and basic xeno guy, pretty sure I got 0 bad and 0 outstanding notes on me.
LuckyFumo
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: LuxyLucy

Re: [BAN] [LuxyLucy] <Yclat>

Post by LuckyFumo » #688323

sorry for the late replay, you are unbanned