MetroidLover - Mentor Application

Moderators: In-Game Admin, In-Game Head Admins, Game Server Operators, TGMC Game Server Operators, TGMC Administrator, TGMC Lead

MetroidLover

Byond Username: MetroidLover

MetroidLover - Mentor Application

Postby MetroidLover » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:13 pm #505207

Discord ID: MetroidLover#9718

Ckey: MetroidLover

Permabans: One on TG station

Bans within the past 6 months: 0

Timezone: UTC -7:00

Time played on CM based code: since around September 2018

Best role: PFC(Not much else to be since I prefer non-spec weapons

Other info:

Permaban on TG was for poorly thought out usage of Metacomms without realizing they were forbidden in the gimmick heavy round at the time, as they were on display in OOC with little to no admin intervention. The ban has since been lifted and my understanding in my wrongdoing clear.

I always end up with somebody who doesn't know what they're doing or is in need of a helpful tip/reminder on a feature or mechanic and end up having to instruct them on what to do. I figure I might as well get an official role to do this with better tools to help people.

I would say I know a decent amount, I know the ins and outs of what one would call the basics, and I know a good deal on weapon, armor, and equipment choices and functions. I also believe I know enough about small scale tactics to be helpful to newer people. I know most of the abilities of the xenomorph castes, and I know a good deal of the unspoken powers, advantages, and tactics regarding the Runner and Hunter castes of Xenomorph.

AIIA
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: AIIA

Re: MetroidLover - Mentor Application

Postby AIIA » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:31 am #506635

Accepted.

Return to TGMC Closed Applications