[No longer an admin]IcePacks

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:27 am.
Reason: he said stop



PostThis post was deleted by bman on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 am.
Reason: oh no an accident

User avatar
ShadowDimentio
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am
Byond Username: David273

Re: IcePacks

Postby ShadowDimentio » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 am #303880

Incinerated my body after I stole an ID in war ops to do ID changes at arrivals and the assblasted chucklefuck whose ID I stole straight murdered me over it.

How is this man trialmin
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:49 am #303886

What part of that relates to Pax's admin conduct
did they do that as an admin or was it while playing the game
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
ShadowDimentio
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am
Byond Username: David273

Re: IcePacks

Postby ShadowDimentio » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 am #303897

I should think that our admin team be expected to not be shitty tiders when playing the game.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:36 am #303911

It's not related to his admin shit though so it doesn't belong here
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
Sweaterkittens
 
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 am
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Re: IcePacks

Postby Sweaterkittens » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 am #303919

I disagree, if an administrator plays a line-toeing/rule-breaking greytider when they're playing the game, how can they be trusted to enforce the rules and create an enjoyable experience for everyone when they're administrating?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 am #303929

Admin feedback is not for what amounts to subtle ban-requests
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
ShadowDimentio
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 3:15 am
Byond Username: David273

Re: IcePacks

Postby ShadowDimentio » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:08 am #303941

Pax fucked up, I posted that he fucked up.

Pax isn't magically a different person when he puts his admin hat on or takes it off, Danno. If he's acting like a huge faggot when he's not being an admin, why would I or anyone else expect he not be a huge faggot when he is being an admin?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:18 am #303945

I'm just telling you the standards for posting in admin feedback that I have been told and have seen.
It's for feedback regarding administration, not how admins play as players.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:19 am #303946

That is, at the least, my understanding of this subforum.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 am #303956

ShadowDimentio wrote:Incinerated my body after I stole an ID in war ops to do ID changes at arrivals and the assblasted chucklefuck whose ID I stole straight murdered me over it.

How is this man trialmin


let me tell you how me and the admins talked this one out

admin: did you incinerate the mime
me: yeah he was trying to steal all-access ids from the hop line during war ops
admin: k
(ticket resolved)

EDIT: oh! and the guy that tried to stop me from incinerating you!

guy: why
me: he was stealing fucking all-access ids from a line of people that were all getting all-acces ids
guy: oh okay

EDIT 2:
Sweaterkittens wrote:i do not like icepacks can we deadmin him already

do you actually like, check this thread to try and find threads to pull in my trialmin period? you really picked a quality post to chime in on!
Last edited by IcePacks on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 am #303958

So you ahelped it, and salty with the result came in Pax's thread to try to bring it back up?
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 pm.
Reason: Not relevant

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm.
Reason: Response to deleted post

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:43 am.

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: IcePacks

Postby Wyzack » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:20 pm #304024

Holy fuck I am sick of having to explain this. Once a player does something you don't like and an admin says it was okay it becomes that admin's problem to justify. His behavior has officially been sanctioned unless he was given a warning not to do it again. Sweaterkittens you have to realize this is a fucking retarded incident to jump on the deadmin pax train and looks like a really poorly veiled grudge
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
Sweaterkittens
 
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 am
Byond Username: SweaterKittens

Re: IcePacks

Postby Sweaterkittens » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 pm #304034

Calm down Wyzack. I chimed in because I don't think it's unreasonable to bring up player conduct if it reflects on the admin's mindset and general attitude. I did not ever say that the incident that ShadowDimentio brought up specifically was against the rules or should be punished, so don't put words in my mouth. If you think I'm jumping on a bandwagon or trying to use that specific incident as grounds for deadminning, then you really need to relax and re-read the thread. I've already gone into why I think IcePacks is not admin material so I won't go into again.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: IcePacks

Postby Wyzack » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm #304040

I may have read into your words a bit much. My bad. You are right that an admin's conduct as a player is relevant to their position as an admin, I just adamantly believe that this particular case reflects nothing whatsoever.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 pm #304137

The facts of the matter are as follows:
Admins handled the situation, and if they believed that Pax required a ban or a note, they would have/already have given him one.
There is no place for stuff like this, which has already been handled by admins, in this thread.

It's saltposting. Come on.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 am.
Reason: Salt

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 am.
Reason: Response to salt

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 am.
Reason: Cleaning

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:47 am.
Reason: Cleaning. Sorry Pax.

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 pm.
Reason: We don't need this thread turning into citrus vs SK 2017

User avatar
TehSteveo
Global Moderator
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Re: IcePacks

Postby TehSteveo » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 pm #304293

Danno and Wyzack are right here. An admin's conduct while playing doesn't have meaningful feedback in the thread when it's related how they are when administrating. It's not to say an admin's conduct is not unnoticed as a player if it is excessive, but in this case it would seem admins ruled differently. If an admin is abusive or breaking rules as a player they are held to the same standards when playing and can be banned just the same. It has been done in the past as even Kor can tell you being they have been banned for going little too far; such as failing to kill a blob with BoHs. :singulo:

I'll leave the postings in here. Yet, I'm going to ask everyone to refrain further posting regarding how someone conducts themselves while playing. If you have an issue with how admins ruled; take it up as a complaint or with headmins.

Edit: Nevermind. Since two individuals seem to like to pick arguments and seek others they don't like out I'll be deleting chains related to those. I'll leave more relevant responses. Needless to say, further arguments from them I'll being issuing warnings which is a first from me as I try to be liberal with moderation. Yet what I'm seeing is just vendettas being executed; to where it was going to turn into a petty off-topic flame war in a feedback thread.
Freedom

PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm.
Reason: Because you simply bait people you know you can bait. You know this. I know this. Cease.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: IcePacks

Postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:42 am #305644

For what it's worth, admin feedback basically falls upon the interpretation of the admin in question and the headmins that want to see how that admin is doing, and I don't really care about this whole thing in terms of how he's been adminning. Other headmins might disagree but that's my two cents.

To go a tiny bit off topic, you could have adminhelped that, Shadowdimentio. Just because Pax is an admin doesn't mean he can't be bwoinked, and admins can't handle their own ahelps, so you don't have to worry about that.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: IcePacks

Postby danno » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:51 am #305661

He was bwoinked for it if you read the posts
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 am #305697

IcePacks wrote:i said STOP SHITPOSTING
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: IcePacks

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 am #306094

What a silly fight
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: IcePacks

Postby Qbopper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:22 am #309011

i was kidding before but it's genuinely annoying that you stopsounds whenever an ogg starts and only ever play the i do cocaine one
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 am #309071

the incident in question was me stopping the .ogg because there was a heckin big explosion

that said i do like, just passively get this urge to stop all of armhulenn's sounds just to annoy him
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: IcePacks

Postby Armhulen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:57 am #309076

it's ok you aren't always online :)
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:14 pm.
Reason: Enough is enough!

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: IcePacks

Postby Qbopper » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm #309175

IcePacks wrote:the incident in question was me stopping the .ogg because there was a heckin big explosion

that said i do like, just passively get this urge to stop all of armhulenn's sounds just to annoy him


oh, it just looked like you stopped my ogg to be a dick and play "i do cocaine" AGAIN
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
Nilons
 
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: NIlons

Re: IcePacks

Postby Nilons » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:22 pm #309187

Qbopper wrote:
IcePacks wrote:the incident in question was me stopping the .ogg because there was a heckin big explosion

that said i do like, just passively get this urge to stop all of armhulenn's sounds just to annoy him


oh, it just looked like you stopped my ogg to be a dick and play "i do cocaine" AGAIN


listen that shit is hilarious and metalocalypse is godlike
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes
Image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEVd4c1SV2g
Image
Image

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:14 pm #309247

you are literally obsessed with my one biggest failing as an admin

i have discovered that the "i do cocaine" .ogg only really works at the end of other peoples' .oggs, which itself is kinda stupid because then i'm bombing our lovely playerbase with extra .oggs
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: IcePacks

Postby Qbopper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:44 pm #309972

IcePacks wrote:you are literally obsessed


that's a bit of a stretch, I brought it up twice

now, if I post in here a third time about it, you can start calling me obsessed, it's a fine line pal
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:28 pm #309983

nilons not you
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

User avatar
Qbopper
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: IcePacks

Postby Qbopper » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm #309990

IcePacks wrote:nilons not you


it's funnier to assume it was replying to me though
Limey wrote:its too late.

User avatar
IcePacks
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:46 am
Byond Username: IcePacks

Re: IcePacks

Postby IcePacks » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:03 pm #310010

stop shitpost or i bop u
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm.
Reason: stop shitpost

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 pm.
Reason: stop shitpost

User avatar
PathOfChaos1
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am
Location: USA
Byond Username: Pathofchaos1

Re: IcePacks

Postby PathOfChaos1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 am #310169

To lenient on grief.
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: IcePacks

Postby Armhulen » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 am #310177

If there was one criticism that I could give, I'd say he asks for advice way too often.
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: IcePacks

Postby bandit » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:50 am #310182

Armhulen wrote:If there was one criticism that I could give, I'd say he asks for advice way too often.


this isn't a bad thing, the opposite is far worse
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

PreviousNext

Return to Former Admins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users