[No longer Admin] scrubs2009

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No longer Admin] scrubs2009

Post by MrStonedOne » #378381

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
DrWoofington
Byond Username: Evsey9

Re: scrubs2009

Post by DrWoofington » #379586

great admin, made a fun D&D event in the library, great dungeon master, turned me into a clown when i asked for it, 10/10!
Shark-sie

Post by Shark-sie » #379644

Very displeased with his/her demeanor in ticket. During a late-round rev round, they decided to push their admin girth around rather than reasonably looking at the situation.
A plasma flood had entered the vents, cargo was out of points for implants, and the last heads were cowering behind the walls of security for protection, despite the plasma fire that just finished scorching security hall creating several breaches. I was a security officer, and the only one going out into the halls to attempt arrests.
Due to the lack of gulag access, the unreliability and lack of round end potential of perma, and the lack of implants to test head-rev ness, i was attempting to baton convert with a medbot around. If you didnt deconvert in two attempts (baton into crit from roughly full hp) i leave you on the floor. Repeat until round ends. This is not unlike going into the halls and pumping anyone without an implant full of lead. This is commonplace and honestly the best option for everyone involved. Fuck revs.

Anyways, Scrubs here decided he was going to continuously argue with and bwoink me while I attempted to baton deconvert. Then, when in the hall as I was performing an arrest and search (of someone who was a legit loot pinata. 4 guns, 2 being HEAD OF STAFF ONLY MINI GUNS) an MD started to shoot syringes at me. Of course, they are both now valid, and I started my field execution of the person i had cuffed while fleeing the attacker to get back to my allies.
Scrubs literally bwoinks me saying "Why are you murdering this one now" as a syringe flies past me. and then as I continue and draw my taser to return fire "STOP MURDERING PEOPLE WITH YOUR BATON."

Needless to say, he has NO IDEA how rounds work if he thinks baton deconversion WITH A MEDBOT NEARBY is unacceptable. Nor if he thinks its okay to BWOINK ME MID FIGHT WHEN SYRINGES ARE LITERALLY FLYING AT ME.

For your viewing pleasure : https://gyazo.com/c63bca11ae74cd4a26ea40289a51d89a was how he ended a ticket with a sec officer who was walking through the burned and breached hallway (due to plasma flood fire)

EDIT: quickly lost the "their" rather than he or she there due to salt. Dont really care tbh, but wanted to note the inconsistency.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #379652

Shark-sie wrote:Very displeased with his/her demeanor in ticket. During a late-round rev round, they decided to push their admin girth around rather than reasonably looking at the situation.
A plasma flood had entered the vents, cargo was out of points for implants, and the last heads were cowering behind the walls of security for protection, despite the plasma fire that just finished scorching security hall creating several breaches. I was a security officer, and the only one going out into the halls to attempt arrests.
Due to the lack of gulag access, the unreliability and lack of round end potential of perma, and the lack of implants to test head-rev ness, i was attempting to baton convert with a medbot around. If you didnt deconvert in two attempts (baton into crit from roughly full hp) i leave you on the floor. Repeat until round ends. This is not unlike going into the halls and pumping anyone without an implant full of lead. This is commonplace and honestly the best option for everyone involved. Fuck revs.

Anyways, Scrubs here decided he was going to continuously argue with and bwoink me while I attempted to baton deconvert. Then, when in the hall as I was performing an arrest and search (of someone who was a legit loot pinata. 4 guns, 2 being HEAD OF STAFF ONLY MINI GUNS) an MD started to shoot syringes at me. Of course, they are both now valid, and I started my field execution of the person i had cuffed while fleeing the attacker to get back to my allies.
Scrubs literally bwoinks me saying "Why are you murdering this one now" as a syringe flies past me. and then as I continue and draw my taser to return fire "STOP MURDERING PEOPLE WITH YOUR BATON."

Needless to say, he has NO IDEA how rounds work if he thinks baton deconversion WITH A MEDBOT NEARBY is unacceptable. Nor if he thinks its okay to BWOINK ME MID FIGHT WHEN SYRINGES ARE LITERALLY FLYING AT ME.
For your viewing pleasure : https://gyazo.com/c63bca11ae74cd4a26ea40289a51d89a was how he ended a ticket with a sec officer who was walking through the burned and breached hallway (due to plasma flood fire)

EDIT: quickly lost the "their" rather than he or she there due to salt. Dont really care tbh, but wanted to note the inconsistency.
no longer an admin