[No Longer Admin] MortoSasye

Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [No Longer Admin] MortoSasye

Post by Hulkamania » #488604

Bottom post of the previous page:

MortoSasye has retired for the time being.

Edit: Morto is back!
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: MortoSasye

Post by tinodrima7020 » #495490

Giving the A.I. a law that says all felinids are human, turning all the players into cats, and then reverting them back to humans, and then giving someone the REAL nuke codes so that the station blows up in less than 20 minutes is not an event.
++Cringe
Edit: The codes to the REAL nuke were given with no serious threat to the station or any other justification.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #495531

tinodrima7020 wrote:Giving the A.I. a law that says all felinids are human, turning all the players into cats, and then reverting them back to humans, and then giving someone the REAL nuke codes so that the station blows up in less than 20 minutes is not an event.
++Cringe
Edit: The codes to the REAL nuke were given with no serious threat to the station or any other justification.
Hello, this seems like a pretty serious situation. I did do all of the above, but i remember giving codes for the beer nuke and specifically told the player through the headset to apply them for that.

Do you have the round id?

Edit: I found the round id and will hand out antag tokens to the people affected. Apparently, I got confused and thought the codes I gave to the captain worked for both the real nuke and the beer nuke; this normally would have just shown an error message to them if they tried it on the beer nuke but I got tricked and they used it on the real nuke.

I'll use this event to learn to be more careful and double check always with things that could potentially destroy the station, as well as to not easily trust players again. I also want to apologize for leaving and not noticing what happened, as I didn't get informed over discord of something going on and had to go attend to something IRL.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
pointlesswaste
Byond Username: Pointlesswaste3

Post by pointlesswaste » #495736

basada y rojoempastillada
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #499889

I think based off a singular incident that they press the IC issue button sway too fast so it's impossible to argue with them without looking like a prick or by calling them out in their admin feedback, which makes you look like even more of a prick.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #499892

I think based off a singular incident
MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING STOP
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #499942

I would've loved to, but I feel personally insulted that I was shut up so rapidly by them with no way of response that wouldn't seem extremely rude. thus, I am forced to insult myself if I wanted to even clarify anything. This is why I think they should reconsider using the ic issue button so often. That's it.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #499948

Based off one interaction, you think they use the ic button too much. You're arguing that once is too much.

That isn't even close to a sound argument and I think you need to re-evaluate what the problem is that you had with the situation.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #501224

Morto has retired from the team, locking the thread now.

Hate to see ya go.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #504768

Morto is back!
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #511539

Saw them RPing as a CentCom Commander to teach someone new to the game.

I'm sure this isn't new behavior, but it is among one of my first interactions with them in-game and I wholly approve.

Wholesome admin. Will make the server better.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #513964

I've got no complaints about Morto, or at least any that I can remember. Also plays well as a player from what i've seen.

Yeah. Nothing negative to say, which is pretty damn positive in of itself
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #513982

One of the only admins I've seen investigate instances of grief that happen while admins aren't on, is really dedicated to this end.
I can't actually think of a complaint I have towards them, even though they've noted some of my behavior in the past, they've usually done so with fair conduct.
Good admin, have yet to see how they'll do as headmin but I don't think it will be a drop in quality.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #519699

Knee-jerk reactions, ban-happy, preaches transparency and then turns around and lifts a ban after "Discord" discussion (also thought bans aren't handled in discord????)
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #519961

tinodrima7020 wrote:Knee-jerk reactions, ban-happy, preaches transparency and then turns around and lifts a ban after "Discord" discussion (also thought bans aren't handled in discord????)
Discord dms, likely.

Also, Would you like to inform us of some of the "Knee jerk ban happy" bans?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #519985

Wow tino doesn’t like morto more news at 10.
[this space reserved]
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #520048

tinodrima7020 wrote:Knee-jerk reactions, ban-happy, preaches transparency and then turns around and lifts a ban after "Discord" discussion (also thought bans aren't handled in discord????)
When have I ever preached for transparency?
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #533521

rest in peace
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #576605

Morto is back!
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #576619

Best Terry babe after twaticus and naloac
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #578112

Wonderful admin to handle your ticket, admin with, and generally is very nice :) Great admin
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #578456

morto did thunderdome during their headmin term which is cool and are still cool ok bye
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #581921

They are an absolute force of nature in training new admins and helping them in bus while also being irritatingly bubbly and cheery, it always brings a smile to my face when I see Morto online. While adminning rounds they are an absolute machine handling tickets and resolving them better than I ever could.

Shark Gang acknowledges Bird Gang.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #582341

F
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #599642

Morto is back!
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #614385

MortoSasye has retired
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032