NecromancerAnne

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

NecromancerAnne

Post by MrStonedOne » #497516

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Re: NecromancerAnne

Post by tinodrima7020 » #497520

Not on bagil (the server that actually needs admins)
Rep --
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #497525

Shows promise as admin, and I know she will go far. Good luck!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #497530

They were always a good player, the few interactions I've had with them as admin were good, come back to bagil gamer haku is gone theres no need to stay in exile.
[this space reserved]
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #497533

tinodrima7020 wrote:Not on bagil (the server that actually needs admins)
Rep --
Now that I actually have buttons I probably will frequent in and around bagil more. I gravitated over to Sybil just because it's quieter and has a really nice, calm community. But it's not to say I hate Bagil. I just really tired playing there.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #497598

Got three ban appeals in their first day as Trial Admin. That's kinda impressive but not in a good way. I've had NO interaction with them so have no clue what's up. They don't look like bad bans, so either the players are wrong or there isn't enough communication before the ban is dropped.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #497610

Usually getting a bunch of appeals in a short period is more down to activity, especially if they are covering peak times with a lot of tickets. That isn't to say there is nothing to learn but I couldn't really comment on how the tickets were handed. The bans look normal from this end and if the issue is one of communication it's the kind of thing you get used to. It can be tricky finding the right balance of explaining your ruling and hearing their justifications; once you've made a decision it's usually best to be clear you've come to a conclusion and explain what you'll be doing about it. It can also help to explain how they could have handled the situation better but everyone has their own methods.

Personally I'm just going to take it as a sign of a proactive new admin. Appeals just happen. I got a bunch in a row when I was trial, they are like buses sometimes.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #497617

Ran an admin-endorsed greytide event and tried to murder me with 100 drop pods filled with cans of peaches we fed to the clown
pretty based
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #497642

Nabski wrote:Got three ban appeals in their first day as Trial Admin. That's kinda impressive but not in a good way. I've had NO interaction with them so have no clue what's up. They don't look like bad bans, so either the players are wrong or there isn't enough communication before the ban is dropped.
This isn't necessarily bad. Rapid-fire appeals on new trialmins is usually a combination of inexperience, unusually high activity, and player perception that "stupid trialmin doesn't know how things work." The appeals will speak for themselves and how those appeals are handled will probably say more than merely that appeals were made.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #497648

cedarbridge wrote:
Nabski wrote:Got three ban appeals in their first day as Trial Admin. That's kinda impressive but not in a good way. I've had NO interaction with them so have no clue what's up. They don't look like bad bans, so either the players are wrong or there isn't enough communication before the ban is dropped.
This isn't necessarily bad. Rapid-fire appeals on new trialmins is usually a combination of inexperience, unusually high activity, and player perception that "stupid trialmin doesn't know how things work." The appeals will speak for themselves and how those appeals are handled will probably say more than merely that appeals were made.
Yeah, I'm personally betting it's mostly inexperience. I wanted to make a meme merit badge, but that was too much effort. I'm sure they'll figure it out before review comes around.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #497699

I had five ban appeals as an admin candidate and I got to be a game admin. Having lots of appeals does not mean bad administrative decisions but simply, as said before here, they were active. May I also say, that they adminned on bagil when this happened and bagil players are the ones that more frequently appeal.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #497742

the bans look fine, just because you have to ban lots of people in a sort amount of time doesnt itself discredit their validity

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #497857

you could definitely get way more than 3 bans a day if you were on event hall. its like an average banper 20 minutes there
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #498020

Malkraz wrote:Ran an admin-endorsed greytide event and tried to murder me with 100 drop pods filled with cans of peaches we fed to the clown
pretty based
Don't worry, the pods were totally harmless. I just wanted to spook ya.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #498025

coward you shoulda gone all in
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #499641

They're doing a very good job at adminning. It's nice to see them on Bagil, both when adminning and as crew!

I had fun chilling w/ you in our lil pompadour gang the other day. Hope we can do that again.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #499711

It is my mission to change the face of Ethereals, one pompadour at a time. Their naming conventions suck.

Greased Lightning is the future.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #504906

Whenever I see the name, it's always either a ban appeal, or an admin complaint.
Bring back papercult.

John_Gobbel
Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Post by John_Gobbel » #504947

Necromancer Anne puts in a lot of work for /tg/ and while that does mean that they have a high number of ban appeals/complaints I don't think that's a bad thing. They're always respectful and positive when I see them in discord or in-game and I just wanted to say keep up the good work.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #504952

I think its more because all the new players are actually stupid as fuck and lack common sense aka an understanding to f our rules
[this space reserved]
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #505050

InsaneHyena wrote:Whenever I see the name, it's always either a ban appeal, or an admin complaint.
I'm on quite frequently and usually at hours other admins are not. Sometimes that means I'm the only one to handle ahelps. If you hadn't seen my name anywhere but the forums, I'm not sure where you're looking.

Other people have highlighted the matter of how many appeals I've received but usually all of them have been handled without much of a problem since then. I always talk with admins when uncertain and that does happen from time to time, because getting a second opinion is a good idea to make sure I don't respond to something too emotionally, or maybe I missed some detail or precedent. A few of the appeals came from bans I placed with advice from other admins.
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #505053

The admin we need, but not the one we deserve.

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
OdysseusGuy
Byond Username: OdysseusGuy

Post by OdysseusGuy » #505458

Unbased admin.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #505473

I don't believe you have much of a leg to stand on.
OdysseusGuy
Byond Username: OdysseusGuy

Post by OdysseusGuy » #505477

To point out - I thought this thread wasn't supposed to be about a specific issue. However the reason I said unbased is because you called me a cunt and imo that isn't how admins should act and I have been yet to be told that it is how they act here.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #505489

OdysseusGuy wrote:To point out - I thought this thread wasn't supposed to be about a specific issue. However the reason I said unbased is because you called me a cunt and imo that isn't how admins should act and I have been yet to be told that it is how they act here.
I'm sorry about your experience Karen. I will make sure to inform our managers of this incident and we hope that in the future you will continue to shop with us. We hope this does not affect our yelp reviews.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #505504

OdysseusGuy wrote:To point out - I thought this thread wasn't supposed to be about a specific issue. However the reason I said unbased is because you called me a cunt and imo that isn't how admins should act and I have been yet to be told that it is how they act here.
Oh no an Australian said cunt, stop the presses
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #505578

they're a good cunt
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #505606

You're a mad cunt oranges, and I appreciate it.
John_Gobbel
Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Post by John_Gobbel » #507422

Just had a round where sheness had a black market trader during the shift and it was done really well. 10/10 should trade again.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #507432

John_Gobbel wrote:Just had a round where sheness had a black market trader during the shift and it was done really well. 10/10 should trade again.
Yeah that was awesome. I bought information on one of my targets, and then bought a storage room on hilberts hotel for my steal objectives.
[this space reserved]
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #508394

Deleted someone reading WGW. There needs to be more of this.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #508647

Usually quite helpful, and occasionally facilitates more interesting gameplay and RP scenarios. Other times, a completely unreasonable banbot. Very mixed opinion.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #508840

deedubya wrote:Usually quite helpful, and occasionally facilitates more interesting gameplay and RP scenarios. Other times, a completely unreasonable banbot. Very mixed opinion.
ok now make a policy thread about your ban, you're almost there
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #508875

Jimmius wrote:
deedubya wrote:Usually quite helpful, and occasionally facilitates more interesting gameplay and RP scenarios. Other times, a completely unreasonable banbot. Very mixed opinion.
oh yes jimmius lord forbid someone sees something they disagree with and try to change it, golly gee im fucking shaking dude this deedub guy si SO CRINGEY
[this space reserved]
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #508974

Jimmius wrote:
ATHATH wrote:If deedubya had made yet ANOTHER thread about his ban/the handling of his ban, he'd have been dismissed as simply being salty.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #508976

wesoda25 wrote:
Jimmius wrote:
oh yes jimmius lord forbid someone sees something they disagree with and try to change it, golly gee im fucking shaking dude this deedub guy si SO CRINGEY
yes wesoda you're right i shouldn't make fun of someone for such detailed feedback as "Other times, a completely unreasonable banbot.", by cruelly making fun of him for his post i have stopped the admin from taking this very descriptive feedback on board and becoming a better admin. i promise to you i'll do better in future
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #508977

Jimmius wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
Jimmius wrote:
yes wesoda you're right i shouldn't make fun of someone for such detailed feedback as "Other times, a completely unreasonable banbot.", by cruelly making fun of him for his post i have stopped the admin from taking this very descriptive feedback on board and becoming a better admin. i promise to you i'll do better in future
thats all i ask
[this space reserved]
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #512027

Good person, but I don't think they are good admin
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #512968

Heavy echoes of Saegrimr to me.

I'm a fan.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #512997

A selfless force in a selfish community, peppered with baseless complaints.

Remain vigilant, you're needed here.
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #513927

The only admin on Sybil that actually deals with issues if they arent personal and doesnt just mark 95% of ahelps as IC issues, leading to most of the playerbase testing out new strategies to be on the good side of the rules yet also remove all fun out of the game.

Okay they arent the only one handling ahelps, but most of the time even just consulting on rules has had it marked as an IC issue. Overall a +1 from me.

Also does testing in the thunderdome and fun events. Thats another +1 right there.
am gud enineering
scrungo
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #519255

Gets the job done.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #519690

EDIT: Nevermind, wrong person, and I cant find the delete button
Last edited by NoxVS on Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #519781

Actually wasn't me! That was TheMidnightRose! https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=20509
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #526883

They have no fear addressing issues and ahelps professionally and has been a huge source of knowledge to help myself learn not only the game but also as a trialmin.

I really respect you! Thank you!
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #565712

NecromancerAnne has retired, they are welcome back anytime.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

NecromancerAnne

Post by Misdoubtful » #689444

NecromancerAnne has returned.
Hugs
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #689447

Timonk wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:17 pm Good person, but I don't think they are good admin
Actually based, helped an ex headmin admin better

Anne for headmin 2023
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #689714

WEW LAD. Between this and Ned we're so fucking back
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you