TheBibleMelts

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

TheBibleMelts

Post by MrStonedOne » #2319

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: Skorvold

Post by TheBibleMelts » #3547

I'm not the sole decider of who gets promoted and who doesn't. I rely very heavily on the feedback of the playerbase and other administrators in the system I use.
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #3551

Then why was the process where we affirm admins to gamemins changed? I believe it was completely voted in the admin threads. With no community or player input.

example Jesusmods game-min vote the old way

http://www.ss13.eu/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1108
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #3700

TheBibleMelts wrote:I'm not the sole decider of who gets promoted and who doesn't. I rely very heavily on the feedback of the playerbase and other administrators in the system I use.
You should rely very heavily on how well an admin does their fucking job, not what players and other admins think of them, which is the only reason why Skorvold is an admin in the first place. Whether or not an admin does their job well and often is a better sign of if they'll be a good fullmin and not whether players/admins like them or not. Seriously PI?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #3778

That is literally what the admin feedback is about though
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #3962

>make someone a trialmin for a month or two
>ask people how they do their job afterwards
>use vague opinion/admin poll/player poll to decide whether they get fullmin rather than personally watching their progress
>trialmin period boils down to sucking dick and rarely banning people so you don't ruffle any feathers and get people upset at you

No that's not how you should run trialmins. And shouldn't the person who runs trialmins be a good admin himself and actually have some kind of respected opinion on the administration process rather than some guy who begged for it?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Mandurrrh

Re: TheBibleMelts

Post by Mandurrrh » #4701

So I don't really see anything in this thread about TheBibleMelts but Im going to leave my feedback for him here anyways.

Ive had pretty shit experience with Bible. Hes quick to assume the worst and holds a grudge. Anytime hes contacted me in regards to admin duties whether I'm in trouble or asking for help he talks down to me or blows me off. I have literally asked for help and had him say 'what am I supposed to do about it' and then ignore me while it continued ingame. Ive reached out several times and tried to be friendly or squash whatever his problem with me is but he just ignores me and turns up his nose. I had a ban request thread made from someone who was mad I hit them once for stealing a cyborgs brain and ended up going full crazy and killing me. Most people laughed at it and said dude needed to calm down he was in the wrong and he killed me so whats the problem. I even saw a thread on /vg/(4chan) making fun of the dude for writing a ban request that was so ridiculous. And Bible pops in the ban thread and just starts ranting about how hes tired of having to talk to me about shit and someone needs to log it and note it and deal with me blah blah. It was a dumb ban request and pretty obvious I hadn't been in the wrong and the poster was overreacting but Bible used the opportunity to trash me anyways. I feel like they need to work on being bias and holding grudges because it definitely interfered with his admin duties. Instead of correcting the situation or helping he used the opportunity to be nasty and it was a cheap shot. The original poster of the ban was the one in the wrong and did a lot of things that were ban worthy then outted himself with the thread. Funny how there were a hundred posts on 4chan about op being an idiot and deserving the ban instead and supporting I didn't cross any lines or use the opportunity for murderboner but Bible focused in on me because of a previous grudge and put me down while completely ignoring the op with multiple bannable confessions in his idiot post. Hes ignored all my attempts before and since to try and be friendly so I just avoid him now.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #29992

In this ban: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1472

TBM just made up a new rule that converted revs must help security, and banned the guy for breaking the nonexistent rule. Multiple admins said the guy broke no rules, but TBM had to feel like he won, and said this:
TheBibleMelts wrote:Would you be willing to swear on a monthjobban that you won't fuck off from a team if things don't go your way again? I want to stress to everybody that ghosting when you feel like you've 'lost' is extremely shitty to do for the sake of everybodies involvement in the round.
Instead of apologizing for banning the guy when in fact he didn't break any rules.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #29995

damiac wrote:In this ban: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1472

TBM just made up a new rule that converted revs must help security, and banned the guy for breaking the nonexistent rule. Multiple admins said the guy broke no rules, but TBM had to feel like he won, and said this:
TheBibleMelts wrote:Would you be willing to swear on a monthjobban that you won't fuck off from a team if things don't go your way again? I want to stress to everybody that ghosting when you feel like you've 'lost' is extremely shitty to do for the sake of everybodies involvement in the round.
Instead of apologizing for banning the guy when in fact he didn't break any rules.
Ghosting immediately when culted is jobbannable, something which requires capturing and brainwashing to do. You've got to do the same thing with revs, as well as use a finite resource to convert them to loyalists. Why should it not have the same association with ghosting?
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #29999

This needs to go to the policy discussion subforum, not here. Formally, the implantees are not obliged to help sec.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #30377

Should, should not, whatever. If you feel the rules are currently wrong, then try to have the rules changed.
You don't get to just enforce what you think the rules should be.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #30406

10/10

good admin

doesn't like when i call him pickleinspector though :3
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #30418

damiac wrote:Should, should not, whatever. If you feel the rules are currently wrong, then try to have the rules changed.
You don't get to just enforce what you think the rules should be.
yes we do, provided something isn't enumerated in the rules
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #690553

Biblemelts has returned!!!
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #690728

this thread reads like a fever dream.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #690840

on round 208603, a green shift TheBibleMelts decided to, for some reason, give everyone a deep rooted brain trauma, spawn syndicate cargo pods mess with several players in particular, and kept telporting the NAD outside of the captains backpack. along with spawning a hoard of ratkings across the station. making for a pretty unfun round for most parties involved
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #690915

EmpressMaia wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:59 pm on round 208603, a green shift TheBibleMelts decided to, for some reason, give everyone a deep rooted brain trauma, spawn syndicate cargo pods mess with several players in particular, and kept telporting the NAD outside of the captains backpack. along with spawning a hoard of ratkings across the station. making for a pretty unfun round for most parties involved
the brain traumas were unintentional, there was a function to tell everyone a deep dark secret and that secret was 'WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CEILING?" - i didn't even realize it caused traumas until much later, sorry about that!

additionally, i triggered a single cargo pod that contained 3(?) tc's worth of equipment and nothing else outside of science so that they could have some illegal tech to play with since it was a greenshift.

i'm not sure what you mean with diskie, i didn't do anything with it and the logs indicate it was simply taken out of bounds several times.

Code: Select all

[2023-06-20 00:33:29.101] GAME: 00:33:29.101] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk moved out of bounds at (Central Primary Hallway (125,118,2)), becoming inaccessible / secluded. Moving it to (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)).
[2023-06-20 00:52:51.009] GAME: 00:52:51.009] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 1.
[2023-06-20 01:00:27.566] GAME: 01:00:27.566] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 2.
[2023-06-20 01:01:40.452] GAME: 01:01:40.452] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 3.
[2023-06-20 01:04:27.625] GAME: 01:04:27.625] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 4.
[2023-06-20 01:08:57.565] GAME: 01:08:57.565] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 5.
[2023-06-20 01:09:13.051] GAME: 01:09:13.051] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 6.
[2023-06-20 01:11:57.466] GAME: 01:11:57.466] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 7.
[2023-06-20 01:12:47.328] GAME: 01:12:47.328] GAME: The nuclear authentication disk was left unsecured in (Experimentation Lab (131,104,2)). Weight of the Lone Operative event increased to 8.
the rat-kings were a result of several players roleplaying out some chant regarding rubber rooms and rats, and a bunch of bored greenshift ghosts desiring them. i'm sorry that you didn't have a good time.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #690944

I'll make a bug report about the disk
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #691552

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #691578

Really good re-integration back into the admin team. Quick learner, and still has their own style of abusing the players running events.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Critawakets
Byond Username: CRITAWAKETS

Post by Critawakets » #692227

So far I've seen nothing but amazing decisions, events and admin shenanigans from this person.

I mean, they even made fun of the captain roundstart breaking open the antique with a centcom announcement, now that's based.

swear im not leaving this feedback because they're holding me at gunpoint
am gud enineering
scrungo
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #692424

I don't appreciate you just drop-podding me to central command over an obviously joking IC squabble.
As the warden, to an assistant taxi-ing into the brig. During revs. My actual job.
pfp by AspEv
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #692428

Kassori wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:17 am I don't appreciate you just drop-podding me to central command over an obviously joking IC squabble.
That's fair, if any mingling was needed at that moment I should have gone a little more subtle than picking you both up to let you solve your differences in a surprise thunderdome-match.

You two had shown some of what looked to me like (and this was just an assumption on my part, please correct if it truly was a joking squabble) genuine malice with one another and the situation seemed like it was going to end up getting third parties tangled into what seemed like an impending deathmatch, so I thought isolating the two of you and letting you have a match to blow off steam/settle the matter would be a more light-hearted way to square off the disagreement and ideally end up having fun doing so, before sending you both back unharmed.
Kassori
Byond Username: Kassori

Post by Kassori » #692429

I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense for the Roleplay Server.
pfp by AspEv
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #692430

Kassori wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:07 am I don't think that makes a whole lot of sense for the Roleplay Server.
You are correct - I'll have to save the thunderdome shenanigans for Brother Terrance.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #693398

TBM is a positive addition to any round you place him in, either as a player or an admin. helps people diligently, cares about everyone having fun and knows a level of VV wizardry that enables him to pull off admin shenanigans that leaves me in awe. xemo is also very marketable and i want him on a shirt.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Hotmud9
Byond Username: Hotmud9

Post by Hotmud9 » #696091

Got an antag token from another admin a while back because I was cremated in a sentient cremator, which manifested itself after Xemo, AKA TheBibleMelts, made his entire fucking church just based around the word "green" (I joined in and we rode around INSIDE the cremator). Someone turned the cremator on by complete mistake and I was just laughing my ass of the whole time. I wasn't even mad or anything. That whole ordeal was just funny as fuck.
I then used said antag token about a week or so later to roleplay a Malfunctioning AI, and I not only greentexted, but managed to play out the role of a VERY depressed malf AI very well.
Overall, Xemo is friend and I fucking love this admin holy shit he is composed of pure comedium.
Zeckle
Byond Username: Zeckle

Post by Zeckle » #703591

I've had very mixed interactions with him - IC, as crew, he only has one joke, which is spray painting everything green, which is incredibly boring. IC as an antag, I've had him wordlessly RR people or be a very involved, funny character; it's frustrating not knowing what it'll be. As an admin his events/jokes go between harmless and often funny, like popping out of trash bins and cargo crates as a half-size lizard - but other times they border on destructive to the integrity of the round, especially on MRP.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #703597

Zeckle wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:11 am I've had very mixed interactions with him - IC, as crew, he only has one joke, which is spray painting everything green, which is incredibly boring. IC as an antag, I've had him wordlessly RR people or be a very involved, funny character; it's frustrating not knowing what it'll be. As an admin his events/jokes go between harmless and often funny, like popping out of trash bins and cargo crates as a half-size lizard - but other times they border on destructive to the integrity of the round, especially on MRP.
wildcard, bitches.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #706823

beyond the praise for posting large ascii images of kermit, there is much to be said about tbm. which is all positive. :)

they hate rule bloat. which is based as fuck, but they still recognize that policy/rules help align the admin team- which is smart as fuck. this philosophy alone instantly makes them one of my most favorite admins. what really seals the deal for me is that they’re very nice and don’t take things too seriously. i like their insights, especially here on the forums, and they feel willing to be transparent at all times. never felt like my conversations with them were for moot.

i havent interacted with them in-game yet which is why I held off on giving positive feedback, as I was worried there would be some kind of catch with them… but Iunno, I’m pretty confident in saying they are the GOAT

i do worry about you burning out, though. you seem to be handling a lot of things, especially since you became headmin right when you returned. would be sad to see you go.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #712094

Did a cool event where they went on station as a DJ Wizard and made a cool DJ booth in the corporate showrrom. They played a bunch of player requested music and spawned in objects infront of the booth based on what the song was about.

10/10 admin event I really enjoyed it.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Dalmationer
Byond Username: Dalmationer

Post by Dalmationer » #712097

Had an incredible round on TG in Manuel round 219111 where there was an admin event- Partway through the round, Xemo gave us 10-20 minutes to prepare for a xenomorph invasion. We hunkered down in the bar on Icebox to defend ourselves, and ended up being escorted home by an ERT through a pile of dead xenomorph bodies. It was GREAT fun.
Also, Xemo decorated my bar to make it match my character's colour scheme, which was very cozy and fitting for a round where we weren't really the 'main fighters' so much as a personal little sidestory in a big deal thing happening.

Some fun highlights for me:
-An ex-marine chef taking up arms to fight the aliens with a butcher knife.
-myself as a really spoiled rich girl bartender who ended up trying to protect everyone and making some healing drinks.
-a clown who was replacing chairs with repainted uranium chairs.
-spawning in some xenos while we were hunkered down to keep the tension up.

Thank u for facilitating such a fun game!
KateAnbolho
Byond Username: KateAnbolho

Post by KateAnbolho » #716675

i've had a bit of a mixed bag opinion on TBM's bans, but the most recent event he did was incredible.

10/10 would film a mummified chef who gets murdered by the contestants again
Noe
Byond Username: NoeSilent

Post by Noe » #716677

Can occasionally be slow or unresponsive on ahelps (and has some questionable bans with appeals which amount to 'I will not change my mind'), but makes good fun events!

For example, right about when I'm posting this, a very funny cooking show event wherein Ramses (the Pharoah) as well as 2 CentCom Officials (as a film crew) got a bunch of station contestants together to see who cooks best.
The same one KateAnbolho is talking about... above me?
TBM has been the host of all the events I've seen recently, which I appreciate a whole lot!
:superhappy:
Dalmationer
Byond Username: Dalmationer

Post by Dalmationer » #716678

had a VERY fun round today where xemo spawned me in as 'chef ramsey', an ancient egyptian mummy, to do a cooking show.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #717192

Ran an event on Manuel with a map called "Succession," giving the crew the objective of taking a barebones station and asteroid and turning it into a fully functional map, piece by piece, with admins on-hand to ship in materials, oxygen, and boards that weren't pre-placed as necessary.

I have to say with my chest that this is one of my greatest rounds of Space Station 13 ever. I haven't felt such wonder since I first began playing back in 2017 around the Mandalore Tide, and the whole event was beautiful up until it's (far too early) end, in which the second part of "Succession" takes place.

The map that we, as our group of players in that timeslot (shift?) built, is gonna be passed down to another group of lucky players on Manuel whenever the map is run again, to Succeed us and build the map further.

It was an incredibly positive vibe, from music choices, to rising over adversity, to stylistic debates and structural misgivings... It was a fan-fucking-tastic event start to finish, and it genuinely had me wanting to cry a little bit seeing so many statics banding together into their favorite departments, or (like me) flitting between them to lend a hand here and there as they desired.

I hope you feel good about the event, because it was truly something special.
Walter brought back Crack.
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #717639

Succession station, number 1 shrimple as
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #726044

You ahealed my assassination target through poison so they could kill me, then noted me for murderbone because killing people on lowpop is against da rulez or something. Could you have like, waited until I lost fair and square before ahealing everyone?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #726048

Fhaxaris wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:18 pm You ahealed my assassination target through poison so they could kill me, then noted me for murderbone because killing people on lowpop is against da rulez or something. Could you have like, waited until I lost fair and square before ahealing everyone?
i noted you because you were in your own words, trying to kill as many people as you possibly could because you were about to go to bed and didn't want to waste your traitor roll. you don't get to depopulate a server(of 10 crewmembers), especially at roundstart, because you're done playing.
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #726059

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:49 pm
you don't get to depopulate a server(of 10 crewmembers), especially at roundstart, because you're done playing.
Alright, can you please just empathize with me for a second here. Last antag I got rushed and killed 5 minutes into the round, no time to prepare, still buying shit in the changeling shop. Two blood brothers tag team me, I get cuffed and cremated, gone instantly. I get upset, salt in deadchat, but dying is part of the game. A few round later I roll traitor. Sweet, now I can finally try out the poison kit. I remove the mute toxin so I can be obnoxious and have people yell about it on the radio. It's like I ran along a soda fountain with how it's filled with 9 poisons at once. After I poke two people, you start bwoinking me about how I'm playing the game wrong. Actually what am I supposed to be doing then, my objective? Well that happened to be kill people and die a glorious death, I did the former and you sure helped with the latter. Farming TC? To what end? So I can buy murder gear to not use? What am I actually supposed to do on lowpop if killing people is off limits and you're just gonna aheal them? You ahealed a person in the middle of combat with me after I crit them, which is super lame. The ahelp you gave me told me it was "poor form". Not "do something else or I'm going to kill you". It's just frustrating to receive murder-bone, accept it, then get punished for dishing it out. Please no copypasterino my story.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #726065

Fhaxaris wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:41 am
TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:49 pm
you don't get to depopulate a server(of 10 crewmembers), especially at roundstart, because you're done playing.
Alright, can you please just empathize with me for a second here. Last antag I got rushed and killed 5 minutes into the round, no time to prepare, still buying shit in the changeling shop. Two blood brothers tag team me, I get cuffed and cremated, gone instantly. I get upset, salt in deadchat, but dying is part of the game. A few round later I roll traitor. Sweet, now I can finally try out the poison kit. I remove the mute toxin so I can be obnoxious and have people yell about it on the radio. It's like I ran along a soda fountain with how it's filled with 9 poisons at once. After I poke two people, you start bwoinking me about how I'm playing the game wrong. Actually what am I supposed to be doing then, my objective? Well that happened to be kill people and die a glorious death, I did the former and you sure helped with the latter. Farming TC? To what end? So I can buy murder gear to not use? What am I actually supposed to do on lowpop if killing people is off limits and you're just gonna aheal them? You ahealed a person in the middle of combat with me after I crit them, which is super lame. The ahelp you gave me told me it was "poor form". Not "do something else or I'm going to kill you". It's just frustrating to receive murder-bone, accept it, then get punished for dishing it out. Please no copypasterino my story.

nowhere were your objectives mentioned. you showed no remorse and instead pulled the "well it happened to me" card when i opened the ticket with an explanation of why your actions were detrimental to the server. around four people died, including every member of the medical team. you did not attempt to do anything interesting or even wait enough time that the other players of the shift were settled in. in under twenty minutes, you had decided that half of the playerbase remaining on the server were done with their round because you wanted to go to bed.

no, i will not empathize with you, because you are currently arguing with me about your right to not empathize with others.

edit: this is getting too meaty for a feedback post, i encourage you to instead submit a ban/note appeal if you wish to have this lifted.