[No Longer Admin] DinkleNH

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] DinkleNH

Post by MrStonedOne » #502126

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: DinkleNH

Post by MortoSasye » #502194

I know I left this community like a week ago, but I have high hopes for him and I'm sure he'll do a good job as an admin.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #502204

Decent enough player, can/has done fun events while AC'd.
May press buttons a bit too much though.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #502272

I was pretty surprised when dink got admin but hes been a cool gamer and seems to be a pretty good admin
[this space reserved]
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #503108

Solid admin, but I wish he would stop spamming the damn droppods button.
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #503141

Too eager to smash the buttons

and also super fucking cringe christ have you guys even heard this guy on voice chat yikes

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #503146

angelstarri wrote:Too eager to smash the buttons
I second this. He made a vote for admin abuse or not. The options were yes, no, and slander against libbysnow (libbysnow is a 5ft 3 manlet) which I am 100% certain that was more of a joke option but still. Libbysnow definitely didn't like it though.

New round (113075) starts. He set the gamemode to clock cult PUBLICLY and muted OOC which was wise.

Wizard apprentice somehow spawns after he summons guns and magic. Due to being confused on the matter, he spawned raging mages in which complete cancer emerged. Wasn't pretty.

So, deadchat is getting mad at him. He tries to early launch the shuttle. He can't because it is clockcult. This forces him to early activate the ark at 22 minutes into the round.

I'm not writing this just because of what I said though, especially since it was voted. The real kicker to me is that he said he was only doing this once. I'm pretty fucking sure I heard him say or imply "I did this yesterday" and people imply that he has done it more than once. That doesn't sound like once to me.

All in all, I really don't like him. He seems like an asshole to me (not just because of the vote) and he's too button happy.
scapegoat
Byond Username: Loojee

Post by scapegoat » #503486

Really loves to do some good 'ol admin abuse! Such as playing obnoxious music all the time and calling a gamemode vote and giving monkey 26 million votes. Nobody wants to play that. All in all, seems like kind of a no good rotten scoundrel.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #503490

he keeps punching holes in the wall in vc im scared for his health

in all seriousness i think he's got a pretty solid grasp on the rules and how to handle situations but he could use some toning back on the buutton mashing a bit
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Laudanum114
Byond Username: Laudanum114

Post by Laudanum114 » #503497

Honestly I've had a ton of fun playing under Dinkle. His rounds can be hectic, but it's fun to chop up the long green rounds with some madness. His more crafted, admin event rounds are pretty sweet.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #503500

I'm sure you're joking but quit saying things like "If they don't buy a assault borg I'm just going to spawn myself as one" and "If you leave me good admin feedback I'll give you antag". Some people'll be retarded enough to think you're serious.
Nial_Iwakura
Byond Username: Zack24

Post by Nial_Iwakura » #503510

Does most of events via vote and people think he's serious whenever he does something ironically.
scapegoat
Byond Username: Loojee

Post by scapegoat » #503513

Nial_Iwakura wrote:Does most of events via vote and people think he's serious whenever he does something ironically.
Him doing something ironically does not make it more fun/less annoying.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #504754

I feel like he's done some fun stuff but also some silly things too. As far as administrative matters are concerned he's been fine. He could tone down the button pressing just a smidge though even if I'm not one to talk.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #511754

forced clock cult round and was clock cultist. I hear he does this a lot. all I have to say about him as an admin.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #511755

Some admins do tasteful, interesting events. Then theres dink.
[this space reserved]
NamesAreHard
Byond Username: Names Are Hard

Post by NamesAreHard » #511764

As I was online and adminning at the time I think I'll give some context to what happened. The previous three rounds had all been rev rounds so Dinkle ran a vote asking whether the next round should be revs too. The result of the vote was that the next round should not be revs. Dinkle then brought up clock cult, I hadn't seen it in a while so I said that clock would be nice. Dinkle forces secret clock and deadmins. He then got clock cultist by pure luck.
DinkleNH
Byond Username: DinkleNH

Post by DinkleNH » #511768

forced clock cult round and was clock cultist. I hear he does this a lot. all I have to say about him as an admin.
Rock. This has been the first time in over 3 weeks that I did a clock cult round. I didn't set myself as clock cultist, and this was the first time I did a clock round with me in it (I deadminned after I changed the gamemode). Somewhat sad that this is all you have to say about me as an admin, but its your opinion and I respect you for sharing it.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #514514

Dink constantly spams monkeying after the round end, Occasionally gives a vote with zero context and then revals its for "MassPurbation" GOD I hATE THAT TERM, And so on. He also occasionally declares himself Fuhrer of ooc, and mutes it for no good reason. Generally painful to deal with
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
DinkleNH
Byond Username: DinkleNH

Post by DinkleNH » #514805

Occasionally gives a vote with zero context and then revals its for "MassPurbation" GOD I hATE THAT TERM, And so on.
That happend once, and it was part of an event. Mass Purbation happened after one of every type of locker was assembled infront of bridge, along with a cat portal storm.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #514814

Good night, Dinkleberry
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
NamesAreHard
Byond Username: Names Are Hard

Post by NamesAreHard » #514820

Rip
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #514821

Thread has been locked as DinkleNH is no longer on the team.