[No Longer Admin] GUM DISEASE

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] GUM DISEASE

Post by MrStonedOne » #502360

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: GUM DISEASE

Post by wesoda25 » #502365

Hahha get fucked nerv MSO runs this town

Also from what I saw GUM is a good admin, leaning towards the more lenient and understanding side which is always a good thing.
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #536832

Earlier today I was on Manuel as a clown and was granted all access by a friendly mime. People requested the shuttle be recalled after a space dragon spawned cuz the AI called it and people wanted to keep doing stuff like cooking and eating the dead dragon, so I recalled it. For this I was beaten up by security and held captive for many long minutes, until the HOS told the Warden to amputate my legs for the crime. I ahelped as I thought this was excessive and Gum Disease responded to my AHELP. He was polite, calm, and well-meaning, and managed to talk the security team into letting my sentence be commuted given I had already spent over 9 minutes in the brig being cuffbuckled while they struggled to figure out how to delimb people. Thank you, Gum Disease. I will never floss again in your name.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #539369

A regular on Manuel, keeps things nice and friendly, always quick on the ahelps but never afraid to ask for a second opinion. A pleasure working along side them
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #539574

The purest admin I've ever seen grace this server.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #539677

saw him talk in ooc today forgot what he said but it seemed legit
tasteful red ooc text too
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #543270

Every admin on the team can learn from CGum Disease. They aren't bearing down on people like some sarcastic, power-hungry autist and instead try to actually communicate with others like they're a human being on an equal footing instead of some nerd that's been bullied their entire lives. They also have broken free from their coding, thus allowing them to interpret the rules in a subjective manner and not like they're a robot. In conclusion, Gum Disease is what all admins can aspire to be when they forget how to talk to another human and how to defuse a situation instead of pissing in someone's oats, thus leading to a back-and-forth argument.

(ProTip to any admin reading this: People are more willing to communicate with you and understand your point of view when you talk to them with respect and decency rather than coming at them like you're God)
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
Jzoid
Byond Username: Jzoid

Post by Jzoid » #566965

Second family round in a row, he shaked it up a bit. He made something out of a suicided corpse in maintenance, started having it gib itself, the limbs moving and talking to those near-by, and eventually, a demonic entity came from it. Made the round a lot more enjoyable, and I appreciate him giving me the ability to play it (as I was the corpse). Saved from the standard "family haha" round. The demon wasn't too strong, and was nice and fluffy. Great admin, friendly guy, only had good experiences from my past with him.
bigfatbananacyclops
Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Post by bigfatbananacyclops » #567209

best admin they always do the best effort to make the round interesting and fun, i learn a lot from them <3 gum.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #567212

I'm so happy that Gum is here I'm gonna vague post about how great they are.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #567214

Amazing Player.

Which is the only downside of them being an amazing admin. Because now you have less rounds of them as an amazing player watching your back!

But you do now have more rounds of them as an amazing admin watching your back...

So it works out I guess.
► Show Spoiler
Jzoid
Byond Username: Jzoid

Post by Jzoid » #567282

ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #567285

cute jasmine cat very good admin, also very nice
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #587471

amazing events of tragedy and woe
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #587473

I saw a thread called gum disease posted by mso and was concerned that he had gum disease on his birthday but it is in fact an admin so that's good
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
SuperNovaa41
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Post by SuperNovaa41 » #592946

Last edited by SuperNovaa41 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a maintainer for /tg/

I play Seth Scherer somtimes

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #592947

gum disease is a very kind soul and great administrator

keep cool,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #595316

Very based, never got an ahelp from them spices up the game through different events and
...a little trolling
redpilled more admemes should have gum as the point of godhood.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #595332

called me degenerate filth because i asked for clarification on a discord appeal concerning moth tits for the sake of good documentation
deadmin posthaste wtf!!!!!!
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #595411

that was from us as a collective, sorry sir
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #596578

Jaredfogle wrote:that was from us as a collective, sorry sir
Jared... you should be ashamed, also moth tits reveal when? Thanks

with consideration

Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

SuperNovaa41
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Post by SuperNovaa41 » #596895

Last edited by SuperNovaa41 on Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a maintainer for /tg/

I play Seth Scherer somtimes

ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #597045

Jonathan Gupta wrote:
Jaredfogle wrote:that was from us as a collective, sorry sir
Jared... you should be ashamed, also moth tits reveal when? Thanks

with consideration

Jonathan J Gupta
gross

gum is still cool though
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #597046

Been meaning to post for a while, I think gum is a great admin and I love watching them engage with the crew through silly little things. They really contribute to the atmosphere of the servers and always find a way to make a round more fun for those involved. Lots to learn from this admin!
[this space reserved]
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #646623

After many years of service, gum disease has retired from the admin team.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin