[No Longer Admin] SubtleGraces

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] SubtleGraces

Post by MrStonedOne » #2323

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: SubtleGraces

Post by Skorvold » #3516

Stellar admin, 10/10 wish they were on more.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
SergeantSkread
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Post by SergeantSkread » #3520

Pretty good admin. Was really nice and patient when I discussed my ban with him on BYOND.
cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #3535

A very good admin. I hope he comes back.
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #9274

Psyentific wrote:Check ban appeals you dingus >:I
I fail to see why this post was even made, they responded to your appeal within 24h, that's reasonable enough.

Feedback threads aren't a place for you to ping the person you're trying to reach unless it's been an unreasonable amount of time, at which point feedback would seem reasonable.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #9309

Subtlegraces even apologising to this impatient ''dingus'' who can't even play without precious cargo shows that subtle can keep his composure, that's a good admintrait.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #10424

Actually understood where I was coming from in an adminhelp and seemed pretty reasonable.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #11298

Got banned for "shuttlegrief" for 15 minutes. If smacking the (talking) mime and clown for lubing up the fucking shuttle, almost gibtoniting and throwing bananas is shuttlegrief. I didn't even crit them. Not to mention the mime tried to robust me. Instead of asking or warning I get instaban. l2admin
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #11302

You're one of a number of people who were given short bans for participating in all that violence on the shuttle. Other than the three shuttle-grief bans...

The Mime is banned from Clown/Mime and possibly the game once I get a chance to speak with them.
Another tertiary person got a ban for murder; it was a chaotic situation and while I apologize for the inconvenience I'd ask you to understand that.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #11327

Subtle wrote:You're one of a number of people who were given short bans for participating in all that violence on the shuttle. Other than the three shuttle-grief bans...

The Mime is banned from Clown/Mime and possibly the game once I get a chance to speak with them.
Another tertiary person got a ban for murder; it was a chaotic situation and while I apologize for the inconvenience I'd ask you to understand that.
Thank you. I understand. That's understandable, it was a huge mess. I just wish I had more than just shuttlegrief as a ban message. A short message would have been fine. Though eh, I am not one to hold grudges or anything, especially seeing you do your job well in general.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #12089

Good admin. For the first time I'd been intentionally griefed over the course of the round, Subtle sorted it out. 10/10.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #15488

Too sensible. I couldn't even get mad when he banned me for a day.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #15661

So sensible and nice considering his composure on the forum that it actively creeps me the hell out.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21468

I wish I had seen this sensible side people talk about but unfortunately my only interaction with subtle has been an all around negative one. I was banned quickly with no time to talk about what happened. Subtle was arrogant and almost excited in the ahelps to ban me. I knew it probably wasn't going to go well with an appeal but I tried anyways. I was polite, descriptive, apologizing, and provided logs, an explanation, even a precedent example for my appeal. Subtle ignored everything I said completely through the entire post. He would make up things in his responses I hadn't said. He started becoming more and more upset/negative. He kept repeating himself but adding on made up statements to try and paint this picture of me as the bad guy in the situation. I went ahead and ended the appeal because of how it was upsetting them but I'm very disappointed in my interaction with subtle. I hope they can get past personal judgements in the future and if they are too emotional about a situation ask for someone else to step in. Also if they were playing in the round I don't think they should have been involved period. The proof of how emotional it made them is in my appeal. I wish them the best but my experiences unfortunately were not good.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #21486

There is a general rule of thumb about not leaving feedback while you are banned. In any case, you can make your appeal to sound like you're an innocent bystander, but it remains that bombing as a nonantag is an extremely bad idea, the thread you linked to serving as a reminder as to why warnings are bad.

In short, I mean to be rude when I say this feedback is horrible. "He banned for me bombing the station and getting two innocent people killed."
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21488

I didn't know we weren't allowed to leave feedback during a ban. And I'm sorry you disagree but my one experience with subtle was not good.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21491

Oh I see now its a rule made actually for subtle so the negative comments in their feedback could be erased. That's funny. Well go ahead and delete my post. It's still accurate feedback. I'm sorry it's negative but that happens. If you don't want to hear negative feedback maybe you shouldn't have a feedback thread rather than having a rule created just for you to be able to delete the negative comments in your personal thread.
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #21495

Subtle is a good admin since he handled your ass right and didn't fall for your stupid ''b-but he forced me to unleash muh bomb'' act.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21497

geilebeer wrote:Subtle is a good admin since he handled your ass right and didn't fall for your stupid ''b-but he forced me to unleash muh bomb'' act.
Except there is no act and I've been very sincere through the entire process about my apologies to any players affected and my actions.
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #21498

I thought we lowered/ removed bans when people acknowledged what they did was wrong...?
Mandurrrh had no ill will towards anyone, took responsibility, and even apologized sincerely.
Is that not enough?
:^)
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #21504

Very good job of invalidating any future feedback by saying the rule only applies to subtle. I don't try to be 2edgy4u, I'm honest about what I think and any goodwill I had toward went down the drain with that comment.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21508

I didn't say the rule only applies to subtle I said it was created for subtle. If you go to the moderation thread in the feedback section you'll see Elyina creates the rule after someone's feedback was removed from subtles thread.
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #21510

Spacemanspark wrote:I thought we lowered/ removed bans when people acknowledged what they did was wrong...?
Mandurrrh had no ill will towards anyone, took responsibility, and even apologized sincerely.
Is that not enough?
When you detonate unnecesarry bombs you get banned a day for every innocent person you killed, it's standard and understanding what you did wrong doesn't mean the ban gets removed.
But this is getting off the rails so no further disscussion about banpolicy please.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21515

geilebeer wrote:
Spacemanspark wrote:I thought we lowered/ removed bans when people acknowledged what they did was wrong...?
Is that not enough?
When you detonate unnecesarry bombs you get banned a day for every innocent person you killed, it's standard and understanding what you did wrong doesn't mean the ban gets removed.
But this is getting off the rails so no further disscussion about banpolicy please.
I only killed one innocent. The RD. Unless the antag that was beating my head in counts. And I got three days.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #21521

You got a three-day ban for killing two innocent people and detonating the entire R&D department.
Ay ay ay all of you have a reading comprehension of under 10 year olds I swear to god. This is furthered by the fact you actually think she squealed any sort of pity for the actions she did.
Nah she thought she was in the right and she got banned for it end of rine. It's lenient as fuck as as already been stated, suicide bombing other people is usually a instant scientist permaban and the amount of people you killed added on top of that as a normal ban.

I didn't know i strolled into a sea because wow gee the air around here sure is salty.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #21525

Mandurrrh wrote:Subtle was arrogant and almost excited in the ahelps to ban me.
I got this from subtle too in my interactions with him but I've come to realize subtle just really likes being an admin apparently and doesn't loathe it but big walls of text about him being a total shitter because he banned someone for nonantag bombing probably makes him enjoy being an admin less. I've been a cock to subtle like I am to every admin but he's probably the least deserving of it overall and the fact that you're getting so brutally butt blistered about not being able to get away with it because you put on puppy dog eyes is actually fucking hilarious, white knights will actually defend this too
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #21529

Part of apologizing sincerely involves accepting the punishment. To do otherwise just makes you look insincere.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #21533

Ikarrus wrote:Part of apologizing sincerely involves accepting the punishment. To do otherwise just makes you look insincere.
I did. I even asked to close my own appeal and spoke up on singulo. I was leaving feedback about how it was handled not asking for another appeal.
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #40265

Seems like a good admin. Knows when and when not to press da buttonz, doesn't do shit too often (in my opinion) and seems overall friendly and professional in A-helps.