[No Longer Admin] Dr. Aura

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Dr. Aura

Post by MrStonedOne » #508462

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Dr. Aura

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #511482

Needs to get out more
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #515902

Who? I haven't seen them once on Terry, sybil or bagel
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #515922

seems a sybil person? with 250 total connections
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/draura
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Post by Jimmius » #515936

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Needs to get out more
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #515974

He's run a very successful series of SCP-related events on Sybil that the players seem to enjoy. My favorite was one where it was announced that the station had been trapped in a time loop and the events of a previous shift were repeating themselves, but centcom wanted us to remain trapped to study it. This led to the crew trying many different ways to escape from time including attempting an abortive invasion of centcom via the cargo shuttle, and experiments by other departments to see just what the time loop meant for us.
Taylork2
Byond Username: Taylork2

Post by Taylork2 » #517928

Needs more experience with admin commands, accidentally set up the Uplink Bomb on my PDA in a traitor round when browsing through items for a TC trade.
Tried to correct the issue the best they could to fix it, but still couldn't find a dual bladed energy sword.
Also was unfamiliar enough with the uplink bomb that they told me to use the new code.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #551561

Spawned stealth cursed die of fate shift start. It's can kind of be perceived as funny, but spawning something misleading like that which qdels people from the round is pretty lame.
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #551577

pugie wrote:Spawned stealth cursed die of fate shift start. It's can kind of be perceived as funny, but spawning something misleading like that which qdels people from the round is pretty lame.
wasnt "stealth" was clearly labeled an scp experiment with a desc saying something about it being strange
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #551596

Haha yes it's got an scp name and is labelled 'strange' that must mean using it removes me from the round?? Ok.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #551599

pugie wrote:Haha yes it's got an scp name and is labelled 'strange' that must mean using it removes me from the round?? Ok.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Yes+meme
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #551621

PKPenguin321 wrote:
pugie wrote:Haha yes it's got an scp name and is labelled 'strange' that must mean using it removes me from the round?? Ok.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Yes+meme
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #567201

Kinda just seems like a pretentious asshole. I know I’m not alone in thinking this, however I could provide specific examples if asked.

That being said he seems to have a pretty decent understanding of the rules, and not an entirely awful admin. Really just not a fan of his attitude.
[this space reserved]
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #569032

I was roleplaying getting therapy when they made a centcomm announcement yelling at me and the two doctors I was talking with for not doing their jobs
[2020-07-11 03:35:41.230] ADMIN: 03:35:41.230] ADMIN: Dr. Aura/(Tickles-The-INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS) has created a command report: For the record, James: when I speak of CentCom hiring the best, I mean it as I actually did my jobs. Which cannot be said for /some/ lizards on station right now.
Later making another announcement "yes, it was" when we wonder if it was directed at us.
This was on manuel, and it ruined my night to know I was now getting mocked for roleplaying instead of doing my job and validhunting the ninja, who security was able to kill without my help. This wasn't in a severe state of emergency, hell I had started talking with the doctors while they were hosting a trial in the courtroom.
NikoTheGuyDude
Byond Username: NikoTheGuyDude

Post by NikoTheGuyDude » #569034

It should also be stated that Dr. Aura has a pretty good chance of having some sort of bias against rock (See: Is-A-Lizard's most recent permanent sec ban).

I'd also like to bring up that at one point I asked them to bwoink someone for breaking a rule, and they responded with "I can't do anything if noone directly involved ahelps.", which is from what other admins have told me, incorrect. But I can excuse this as being misinformed from lack of playtime, since the time I asked Aura this was the first time I ever saw them.

Anyway, Dr. Aura has a mediocre attitude and has potential bias against players, and is potentially using their powers to enforce their biases in unfair ways. But, I could always be wrong.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [No Longer Admin] Dr. Aura

Post by Domitius » #578942

Dr. Aura has retired, they are welcome back anytime.