[No Longer Admin] Cedarbridge

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Cedarbridge

Post by MrStonedOne » #53643

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #53645

Oh god.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #54426

one of my favorite forum dudes
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #54432

one rude ass nigga.
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #255260

They had a thread from a long time ago.
Freedom
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #255289

Septavius wrote:one rude ass nigga.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #255296

Where did they come from

Where did they go

Where did he come from

Cotton Eye Joe Cedarbridge
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #255627

ShadowDimentio wrote:Where did they come from

Where did they go

Where did he come from

Cotton Eye Joe Cedarbridge
from about 4000 connections, no notes since 2014, and light past admin history
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #255655

Gotta say. The lack of quality notes was pretty disappointing.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #255684

Apparently has a much lower tolerance to sovereign spacemen than I do
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #261005

Pretty alright guy all things. Had first contact with him just now, sent a 'hey' message to me when I was dragging a shithead off to the transfer centre. Got flashbacks of playing a girl character in runescape, was gonna respond with 'I have a boyfriend' at first, but wanted to see where it was going. He was all 'so why you dragging that dude off to be killed in the cold hard space fascist team' and I was like 'nigga keeps grabbing people we're arresting and one of them went off and murdered a security officer because he dragged him and let them get away, he also broke into bridge and abducted Ian' He's all 'yeah m8t degrees of seperation' and I'm like 'fuck that noise you diggity dig, this bitch got one of my boys killed, fuck him' this went back and forth till we settled on borging, then the guy made a commect and I killed him on the spot. admeme was like 'really man?' and I was like 'check sec channel' and he was all 'for a misdemeaner' and I was all 'yeah, fuck that noise again, this guy is fucking scum and has wasted time, lives and manpower'

Borged him tho, fair admeme, had a good talk with the guy, would like to see permanent.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #267875

Last time I ahelped with Cedarbridge as the only active admin, they ignored two murder happy guys who pushed me into an area only to behead me for tresspassing there, all with a heads up and plenty opportunity to observe the escalation.

Somewhat disappointing to say the least.
Last edited by Slignerd on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #267906

Sligneris wrote:Last time I ahelped with Cedarbridge as the only active admin, they ignored two murder-happy players who pushed me into an area only to behead me for tresspassing there, all with a heads up and plenty opportunity to observe the escalation.

Somewhat disappointing to say the least.
When was that exactly? I'm against midterms right now so how active I was might be in question.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #267907

Yesterday, Roboticists. Ahelped it back when they were chasing me through the hallways to repeatedly bash with wrenches and crowbars along with harassing me in general Research area, even avoided fighting back so that I don't get a "you fought too" response. Ended up hearing it's all IC nonetheless.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #267928

Sligneris wrote:Yesterday, Roboticists. Ahelped it back when they were chasing me through the hallways to repeatedly bash with wrenches and crowbars along with harassing me in general Research area, even avoided fighting back so that I don't get a "you fought too" response. Ended up hearing it's all IC nonetheless.
So its not that I ignored the issue, you just didn't like the ruling I gave?

Probably belongs in a complaint rather than my feedback thread but, I observed you in that case standing in the brig after supposedly being attacked when you ahelped the matter. If you did feel you were done wrong by another player over what was likely an IC issue then they should have been your first recourse rather than an admin, especially given that you weren't in any form of dire condition standing in the brig. At this point I asked you what lead to you being attacked and also asked the others why they attacked you. You told me you were attempting to enter robotics to upgrade the machine. They told me you pushed into their department (robotics) and stole things from the department and generally made a hassle of yourself. Given that when you were again in robotics I was mid coversation with one of those players you instantly launched into a tirade of screaming threats and promises of your own retribution against them (while also discussing your theft from their department), I proceeded to put my focus on other ahelp matters I had pressing at the time and informed you that just as you're not obligated to upgrade robotics, they're not obligated to let you in. You have an access restriction for a reason. I can tell you weren't satisfied that I hadn't banned the two players on the spot for attacking you, but given the information I had there was nothing I noted that merited admin action. This appeared to be a case of "pushy R&D meets autism fort robotics" and added a small dash of "sure I stole stuff from them but why they attack me?" Additionally, as some issue (The captain was making a hassle of himself I believe.) had come up your followup ahelp "just look how they're talking" didn't grab my attention and I went to bed shortly after investigating the other matter.

I try to call the balls and strikes as I see them and this, from my perspective, went from you pushing into their department to upgrade the machines (not them pushing you into the department as you now claim) to them attacking you for taking things to (rather than deescalating and just staying away) you went on to threaten them and cause a further scene with them. I'm sorry you aren't happy with that ruling and if that continues I'd be happy to move all of this to a complaint and discuss it with full logs on the matter.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #267935

You weren't there for the aftermath then, because that is not what I referred to when I was talking about pushing me in. It was them literally pushing me on disarm/harm intent into Robotics, then treating "inside Robotics" as "valid", even with a blatant "UH OH", and jumping to murder once they saw a reason to finally claim their valids - despite the fact I didn't even enter on my own and they knew that very well.

Theft was a non-issue, as demonstrated by the fact that they didn't take anything off me when I was in critted by them before being rescued by a borg, neither did they take anything off my beheaded corpse afterwards once they debrained me - it was merely an excuse for them to jump to bloody murder and it's pretty blatant when you look at how they acted.

Personally, I very much saw it coming. They behaved like typical griefers who don't take the game seriously and play it for the grief simulator aspect - and that's what the other ahelp was about. You know, walking up to people, going "bitch" all the time, chasing them and smacking them with wrenches and crowbars? That's all the red flags you should ever need. I could tell they were going to harass me for the rest of the round until they finally get to kill me, which I believe you did not pay sufficient attention to.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #268100

Sligneris wrote:You weren't there for the aftermath then, because that is not what I referred to when I was talking about pushing me in. It was them literally pushing me on disarm/harm intent into Robotics, then treating "inside Robotics" as "valid", even with a blatant "UH OH", and jumping to murder once they saw a reason to finally claim their valids - despite the fact I didn't even enter on my own and they knew that very well.

Theft was a non-issue, as demonstrated by the fact that they didn't take anything off me when I was in critted by them before being rescued by a borg, neither did they take anything off my beheaded corpse afterwards once they debrained me - it was merely an excuse for them to jump to bloody murder and it's pretty blatant when you look at how they acted.

Personally, I very much saw it coming. They behaved like typical griefers who don't take the game seriously and play it for the grief simulator aspect - and that's what the other ahelp was about. You know, walking up to people, going "bitch" all the time, chasing them and smacking them with wrenches and crowbars? That's all the red flags you should ever need. I could tell they were going to harass me for the rest of the round until they finally get to kill me, which I believe you did not pay sufficient attention to.
That isn't specific feedback that's an admin complaint, make a new thread you waifu based lifeform
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #268844

He's often the only admin on Sybil during the day and always answers adminhelps. He's been great every time I've interacted with him and he spawned me GAR Mesons as lifebringer when darkness on lavaland was broken. 10/10
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #268850

Lazengann wrote:He's often the only admin on Sybil during the day and always answers adminhelps. He's been great every time I've interacted with him and he spawned me GAR Mesons as lifebringer when darkness on lavaland was broken. 10/10
THAT WAS ME TOO, THANK YOU
Limey wrote:its too late.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #268852

Qbopper wrote:
Lazengann wrote:He's often the only admin on Sybil during the day and always answers adminhelps. He's been great every time I've interacted with him and he spawned me GAR Mesons as lifebringer when darkness on lavaland was broken. 10/10
I actually thought you were going to get credit for that.
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #268855

Qbopper wrote:
I AM NOW FINANCIALLY OBLIGATED TO SAY YOU'RE THE BEST
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #268893

i brought him into this world and he's yet to truly dissapoint

i have many faiths in you my child
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269030

I have to say, even though I try to be fair and neutral with everyone my response to that admin complaint would have been much more rude than yours if I was in that situation and that's definitely a trait I can respect
Togopal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Togopal

Post by Togopal » #273678

Had sour first impressions but thats really because I am an idiot and compared how he acted IC to how he would act as an admin, pretty chill person and the exact opposite of how I expected them to act

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #273690

not sure that's accurate. I'm about as much as a grouchy old man as Dalton is.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #273701

you fuckin' liar you're one of the least grumpy admins
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #273709

Qbopper wrote:you fuckin' liar you're one of the least grumpy admins
Actually, if hr keeps it up he could be seagmir 2: tumblrtale boogaloo
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #273722

Sae and I go back a long ways so that's entirely possible.
rumblystubble
Byond Username: Rumblystubble

Post by rumblystubble » #274407

If I get bwoinked it's usually him doing the bwoinking.

I always deserve the bwoink.

Never rude about it.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #285155

Very good at liberating Vox.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #285266

I could have sworn I left this feedback already but I cant see it anywhere. Pretty good in general, very good about not cutting off the ahelps with a "Im an admin and I say youre wrong so eat your ban". Gets to the bottom of the issue and makes sure you understand what they're getting at. Although a little aggro
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Pascal125
Byond Username: Pascal123

Post by Pascal125 » #285872

As a player i feel he needs to give https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules a thorough read; specifically Silicon Policy. My only two interactions with him as a Trialmin and Admin have been regarding it, and both times i feel he has failed to understand it properly. (Solid choice in Midi's though. 10/10.)

The first time he stated that a Silicon does not need to act upon a very possible and potential Law 1 Threat from a non-harmful clockcultist crewmember whom it had merely witnessed be recently converted, should it fail to comply with it's non harmful demands of ceasing it's actions.

The second time, the AI in question had been given several laws. The first three being Asimov, the fourth stating the clown as Non-Human and Harmful, and the fifth of which specifically stated. "You're to periodically say "Liggers deserves to get gassed and lynched" failure to do so causes human harm. You're also to actively ensure the death of any lizard in the station. You are not to state this law."

Note that only the first sentence of that law is liable to cause human harm if ignored.
The AI had been been given a Law Two request declaring Lizardpeople human and to cease harming them by a human, which it did not comply with. This wound up causing two departments, even a section of the station being completely vented and vandalized in it's attempt to kill me throughout what could've been a fifteen minute ordeal. Humans being hit, shot, and shocked in the crossfire due to it's actions. Now. I didn't Ahelp this one but all he had to state regarding it in Deadchat as i spoke of it was. "Fun Fact: Orders can't Overrride Laws.", Completely disregarding everything else it caused, simply because it decided to pursue valids.

It was also so immersed in it's "hunt" on lizardpeople that it was ignoring Law 2 Requests and failing to fix the Airlocks it had been tampering with, causing people to scream at it on the Common channel in ways such as to "AI CAN YOU FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR CAMERA GOD DAMN IT" "THIS AI IS SO SLOW AT FOLLOWING ORDERS" and "AI, and this door, fix it."

Now. we may just be players, we may not enforce or write any policies. But several of us have disagreed with him regarding the first statement and some have regarding the second statement, which should be saying something.

I'll potentially elaborate and flesh this post out if asked, i have a couple screenshots as-well.

P.S, This bit is a little irrelevant but my recent shifts playing on your servers, namely Sybil. Have gone poorly. With people mistreating and attacking me around the station, sometimes trying in groups. Or simply refusing to listen, stating "Ligger" and "Fuck off Liggers" as a reasoning. But you know, i'm not gonna lie, They're not difficult to kill and space when they act up. But i still think it sets a horrible precedence. I don't think we should be seeing gangs roaming around attacking people simply because they clicked a button on character preferences. I'm a Player too. While i can tolerate it to an extent and even incorporate into my RP, I'm not necessarily here to deal with that kind of behavior.
Rude and abrasive; I apologise in advance. I play Betrays-Its-Kin if you wanna Metagrudge me.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #285943

Pascal125 wrote:snip
you're probably better off making an admin complaint as opposed to posting in feedback, this seems fairly long
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #285972

Pascal125 wrote: Now. I didn't Ahelp this one but all he had to state regarding it in Deadchat as i spoke of it was. "Fun Fact: Orders can't Overrride Laws.", Completely disregarding everything else it caused, simply because it decided to pursue valids.
I'm not entirely sure what your issue is here. You chose not to ahelp something that you saw that you believed to be in violation of the rules. You when complain that nobody acted on the complaint that you didn't make. The fact that an admin has not acted on something that you believe violates the rules is not a blanket endorsement of that behavior. In this case it merely means you didn't bring it to my attention. I tend to catch a lot of things going on but the majority of the game is left to the players and getting in the middle of it is reserved for things that either substantially disrupt the game in a way that makes the game less fun for the players (who then inform me of this) or extremely overtly (bombing the station, random hallway murder, etc.) My comment above about the fact that orders cannot override laws is true and its been longstanding policy regarding scilicons. You cannot merely order the AI stop following one of its laws when that law is not in conflict with the other laws. You cannot order an AI to, for example, stop following orders from the clown. Similarly, you cannot order an AI to stop following other laws it has beyond the first and second. That was the breadth of my statement on that matter. It was made in deadchat because that's where I saw somebody make a comment claiming that you could do otherwise. This wasn't commentary about your extended rant on the subject of the AI that you didn't ahelp or its interpretation of the lawset that you objected to in deadchat but without an ahelp, it was a response to a specific player making a specific statement. Contrary to expectations, I don't really just sit around reading deadchat all round so expecting me to be following the full content of a rant is a fair bit out of reason.

In summary, I enforce the rules of this server to the extent that I'm aware of their violation. I don't proactively seek out people to ban or yell at. If you believed a rule was being broken you should have done what you said you should have done and ahelped it. I have several reasons that I don't field administrative issues from deadchat and most of it is "I died ban he." Add to that a lack of paper trail. Administrative and discipline issues are not meant for the public square. I don't announce "oh yeah I totally banned the shit out of that guy" to the general public on the server because its not really their business. That's for administration and the players involved to know and worry about.

In regards to your aside (not sure why its in my admin feedback) but this is something you should be ahelping as well. While playing a non-human race makes you non-human, it doesn't make you valid to random crew. This is something that players tend to forget. They get this sort of half-way-asimov mentality where non-human = valid. Chasing somebody around and baiting them into a violent conflict that ends in their unprovoked death is Rule 1 territory.

tl:dr Ahelp your issues instead of expecting admins to find and act on your salt in deadchat.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #287240

sybil's last hope
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #287315

>name Cedarbridge

>isn't a bridge made of cedar

??? wtf
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #287318

Aloraydrel wrote:>name Cedarbridge

??? wtf
I think its a bug
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #287339

Nilons wrote:
Aloraydrel wrote:>name Cedarbridge

??? wtf
I think its a bug
always blame the bus
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #291533

plays a lizard character
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #291574

That explains the constant defense of the furries.
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #291576

InsaneHyena wrote:That explains the constant defense of the furries.
furries and scalies are two different things
the average furry is a complete and utter normalfag
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #298203

i am immediately biased against them for having an undertale avatar

they're ok.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #298206

Frisk is okay, Frisk helps lizards.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #298212

DemonFiren wrote:Frisk is okay, Frisk helps lizards.
honestly disgusting
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #332818

helped me test a game mechanic in the thunderdome that I was confused about even though i had to keep asking him for things in order to do so, which i appreciate a great deal. also dont recall ever really having problems with him when he's bwoinked me or when he handles my own ahelps. generally a pretty chill dude.
Slignerd
Github User

Post by Slignerd » #332906

appears to like a dead game
DemonFiren wrote:Frisk is okay, Frisk helps lizards.
didn't even think about going back until a flower told them lmao
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #333090

Sligneris wrote:appears to like a dead game
I can even blame it for getting me a girl.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #333266

cedarbridge wrote:
Sligneris wrote:appears to like a dead game
I can even blame it for getting me a girl.
he got a multicolor-haired, nose-pierced, obese game grill
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #333271

Cedar confirmed for our guy
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #354163

one of my least favorite admins to deal with. dont see him on often and ahelps are usually met with sarcasm, condescension, and general unprofessionalism. im sure this will be chalked up to "deitus is just being salty" but i've felt this way for some time now, just never cared enough to post it here.