[No Longer Admin] TheChosenEvilOne

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] TheChosenEvilOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #511280

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: TheChosenEvilOne

Post by MortoSasye » #511289

Very active on terry and always helpful, +1
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #511791

Kool kid for porting dynamic, has nice events
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #511815

Whenever I go to play/admin on Terry during peak hours, I see TheChosenEvilOne as the active admin. The guy is eager and helpful and will talk with others in asay to check his reasoning if he's not sure. My only concern is that you don't burn yourself out, it's fine to take breaks even if it would result in the server being without a admin. That said, I used to put in 5-6 hours a day regular when I was trial as the whole experience was interesting to me so I'll trust you to judge how much you want to admin. There isn't really any requirement on activity for a trial so don't sweat it.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Post by Vile Beggar » #511852

i love this man and i love chatting with him
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
Akrilla
Byond Username: Akrilla
Github Username: Akrilla

Post by Akrilla » #511952

Gave me a note warning for doing a : ) in common chat by accident, while I thought that alone was a bit small for a warning (especially since I realised as soon as I did it, and played it off IC), they came across pretty rude.

A minute or so after I get a message saying “Don’t do emoticons in IC chat.”, I responded “it was an accident”.

Reply was “:))))))))))) still going to note you tho” or something to that effect. Felt pretty crappy.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #512058

Akrilla wrote:Gave me a note warning for doing a : ) in common chat by accident, while I thought that alone was a bit small for a warning (especially since I realised as soon as I did it, and played it off IC), they came across pretty rude.

A minute or so after I get a message saying “Don’t do emoticons in IC chat.”, I responded “it was an accident”.

Reply was “:))))))))))) still going to note you tho” or something to that effect. Felt pretty crappy.
that's shitty as fuck, unironically

you dont have to note somebody every time you bwoink them
its ok to admit that you are in the wrong when additional info shows itself
if a long time player does something incredibly minor that could reasonably be an accident and tells you as much, you make yourself look like a retard when you note them anyways with a snarky attitude
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TheChosenEvilOne
Byond Username: TheChosenEvilOne

Post by TheChosenEvilOne » #512167

Akrilla wrote:Gave me a note warning for doing a : ) in common chat by accident, while I thought that alone was a bit small for a warning (especially since I realised as soon as I did it, and played it off IC), they came across pretty rude.

I am truly sorry about this and I have removed the note from you. I have felt guilty about this since I gave you the note, and I didn't mean to be rude about it.
Again I am sorry about this and I will try to not have it happen again.
h
Krusvik
Byond Username: Krusvik

Post by Krusvik » #512449

TheChosenEvilOne wrote:

I am truly sorry about this and I have removed the note from you. I have felt guilty about this since I gave you the note, and I didn't mean to be rude about it.
Again I am sorry about this and I will try to not have it happen again.
Can admit when they're wrong.

Rare and wonderful.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #512450

Hell yeah, +1 to that
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Akrilla
Byond Username: Akrilla
Github Username: Akrilla

Post by Akrilla » #512453

We talked briefly on Discord too, to make sure things were cleared up, and things were fine. Honestly can't ask for much more than that so :thumbup:
annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #514446

I was witness to some situation where a mech broke into the bridge from the main hallway, and the HoS tried to subdue the mech then got critted by them. Later saw sec reengage the mech, which proceeded to retaliate with lethal force again. I ahelped just giving a heads up on the situation on the chance it wasn't kosher, because from my point of view it did realistically look like it could have been somebody who built a mech for shenanigans then ended up taking it too far or not understanding sec's OOC protections.

Don't remember the exact wording but the response I received was along the lines of "valid, why would anyone assume a mech acting like that is self-antagging? sure sounds like something an antag would do"

Player in question ended up being a blood brother.

Putting aside that self-antagging mechs aren't exactly some insanely rare occurrence: I had no idea who this player was or how new and unfamiliar with the rules they were or were not, I had no idea if anyone else did or did not ahelp the situation yet, I had no idea if TheChosenEvilOne saw this all go down first hand or not or was busy with other tickets (it was midpop and they were solo adminning the server at the time). I'm already reluctant to ahelp a lot of things for fear of being a nuisance, especially situations to which I am only a witness and not directly involved, but I just wanted to be on the safe side here. That it looked like potential massively rule breaking behavior was why I ahelped it to begin with, I'm not asking for a medal and a hug for doing so, but I didn't feel like I was doing anything particularly stupid until you responded as such.

In summary this left me feeling like you could improve on how you communicate with players, is all. Information that is obvious to you as an admin may not be obvious to a player who is making a ticket with the best of intentions in mind.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #516731

*creates mobspawn with so much fucking loot as a gateway event behind 3 rooms filled to the brim with mobs, players are supposed to guard loot as a gateway event*

Me: takes some of the vault loot

Subtle hint: hey don't do that
Okay, I guess. I keep the loot I already took

Also me: ahelp: can we leave the vault when they reach us?
"sure, why not"

Well they reached us and I killed like 10 people before dying

Centcom annoucment: vault protectors are no longer allowed to leave the vault
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #516762

Timonk wrote:*creates mobspawn with so much fucking loot as a gateway event behind 3 rooms filled to the brim with mobs, players are supposed to guard loot as a gateway event*

Me: takes some of the vault loot

Subtle hint: hey don't do that
Okay, I guess. I keep the loot I already took

Also me: ahelp: can we leave the vault when they reach us?
"sure, why not"

Well they reached us and I killed like 10 people before dying

Centcom annoucment: vault protectors are no longer allowed to leave the vault
Leave some feedback for him to work on instead of narrating an event that happened without context.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #516811

I tried to leave some feedback but I sound way too cocky
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #516915

you were the hos that round
great job protecting the station *clap
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #518039

Is always doing stuff with maps and gate ways that I dont understand and it scares me in a good way.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #518255

He really really likes fedoras. Also does fun events.
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #519586

On round 121549 on terry, managed to make the station Multi-Z, this speaks for itself.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #528377

TL;DR not worth making a complaint on

Last Terry round gibbed himself on the shuttle with admin powers instead of just ghosting because he got tired of being in the sec area since he had beef with a secman
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #528430

Timonk wrote:TL;DR not worth making a complaint on

Last Terry round gibbed himself on the shuttle with admin powers instead of just ghosting because he got tired of being in the sec area since he had beef with a secman
Round 125512, he gibbed himself 30 seconds~ before round end.(src, statbus, scrubby)

Code: Select all

[2019-12-10 18:50:04.191] ADMIN: TheChosenEvilOne/(Rayner Hawwis) used gibself.
<snip>
[2019-12-10 18:50:35.442] GAME: The round has ended.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Tarchonvaagh

grrr

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #529270

grrr
Last edited by Tarchonvaagh on Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #529276

Tarchonvaagh wrote:On round 125934 sent me ooc Pda messages after ignoring my ahelp about a no-reason shuttle call
These appear to have originated from someone on the Syndicate listening post according to https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/125 ... le=pda.txt
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #587706

TheChosenEvilOne has retired.