Re: Hornygranny

Post by peoplearestrange » #142545

Bottom post of the previous page:

oranges wrote:that's not feedback it's just whining
>the moment oranges becomes mod

I'm so proud :')
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #144379

HG has become pretty active lately. Most of the times I'm on I'll see him online. That was always a pretty big complaint about him before.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #144405

He's like a vampire, he won't show up unless he has an invitation to come inside by being a headmin.

I also can't imagine how he managed to land it again after the shitstorms he started that got him kicked out.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #144411

ShadowDimentio wrote:He's like a vampire, he won't show up unless he has an invitation to come inside by being a headmin.

I also can't imagine how he managed to land it again after the shitstorms he started that got him kicked out.
he was never kicked out

so far he's one of the few headmins to always complete his terms
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #144412

HG is most likely the only admin who accepted the role of interim headmin simply due to him being the only one to volunteer for the position.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #144426

iamgoofball wrote: so far he's one of the few headmins to always complete his terms
*cough*
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #144452

actually told me how to solve my UI problem in a way that was polite and didn't call me names!

also was online

was obviously absorbed by changeling lynch please
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #144458

An0n3 wrote:
iamgoofball wrote: so far he's one of the few headmins to always complete his terms
*cough*
i have been lied to
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #144477

HG will forever be grangran to me and nothing can make him less of an excellent decision maker when it comes to the hard choices regarding individual players and bans
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #144594

hornygranny is gayboy supreme and a total pain in the ass but he's unbiased in being a complete no-fun-allowed admin. he's pretty ok when he isn't actively working to divide the community and amass power for himself. cheers m80 :whiskey:
RedMcCloud
Byond Username: RedMcCloud

Post by RedMcCloud » #144669

he can be good but as crag said above he really is super anal about any sort of fun happening but MOST of the time he's okay

just okay
"What the FUCK is Carbon Dioxide?" guy
I write a web serial about aliens: https://pseudofunk.wordpress.com
Deskdrawer
Byond Username: Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » #147603

RedMcCloud wrote:he can be good but as crag said above he really is super anal about any sort of fun happening but MOST of the time he's okay

just okay
This, my experience is he doesn't really actually listen to anything people say and unfortunately appears to dismiss players out of some kind of unwillingness to actually get into the situation he's part of. It's kind of a bummer and I wish in the future he'd actually spend more time assisting people rather than just looking for names to punish.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159081

Removed space law because he felt like it without consulting anyone

Told nobody until people called him out on it

Banned the wiki maintainer who kept undoing it

Refuses to explain what the hell he's doing or undo it

Our new headmin ladies and gentlemen. If only someone could have seen such shitty behavior coming!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #159242

to be fair, you shouldn't edit war with a headmin
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #159271

oranges is right about not starting an edit war.

However I do feel like, as seems to be fairly common with HG, there is a distinct lack of communication between, well anyone.

HG's communication skills are few and far between at best. However they do make tough choices and actually make shit happen. That said they also need to learn that just because they are in the driving seat of the community doesnt mean they get to smash the bus into any wall they feel like without at least asking everyone behind them if they mind.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159308

The edit war is rude but considering HG was just wordlessly deleting the page I'd say it's pretty fair to undo it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #159695

Makes a poll for a silicon policy-less weak, wildly unpopular, does it anyways. Test the next week for no secborgs, no poll, wildly unpopular. Make a post calling it out, gets deleted and thread is put in moderator-approval mode (for me at least). Might have been a little shitpost-y, but still a little over the top. He's completely out of touch with the playerbase, which is one of the worst things an admin can be in my opinion.
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #159723

It wasn't wordlessly
He definitely told the admins in #adminbus and there weren't objections in there, at least when he first did it
Players can and will create their own fun.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #159730

>wildly unpopular
>only Luke and one other person vehemently against it
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159734

>Zil
>Talking about other people having bad opinions

My how the irony is lost on this one

But yeah what's with the bombardment of 'tests'?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #159739

duncathan wrote:It wasn't wordlessly
He definitely told the admins in #adminbus and there weren't objections in there, at least when he first did it
Who would dare object? Not to mention the circlejerk.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #159740

starmute wrote:
Are you actually trying to imply that most of adminbus is sitting in there shaking in fear at the whip crack of grangran and don't dare speak out?

Shockingly, some of us do have differing opinions but mostly agree that just doing it and seeing how people react gets better results than arguing about it on the forums for three years before even trying it.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #159761

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Zil
>Talking about other people having bad opinions

My how the irony is lost on this one

But yeah what's with the bombardment of 'tests'?
I think I broke his mind when I made him run the AI removal test.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #159834

Saegrimr wrote:
starmute wrote:
Are you actually trying to imply that most of adminbus is sitting in there shaking in fear at the whip crack of grangran and don't dare speak out?

Shockingly, some of us do have differing opinions but mostly agree that just doing it and seeing how people react gets better results than arguing about it on the forums for three years before even trying it.
So you're saying most of the admins agree that doing things without consulting anyone but each other who don't care is a healthy way to run changes?

Jesus christ the problem is worse than I thought
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #159836

Feedback thread guys, not some circlejerk hate fuck of how the admins ruin everything and you could do it better.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
starmute

Post by starmute » #159878

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 59876#wrap
Luke Cox wrote: Your side of the story: I made two posts on the forum thread criticizing HG for running the test even though it was clearly unpopular and with no poll. May have been a bit rude, but I feel like my criticisms were valid. Posts were deleted with no reason given, and I was placed in moderator approval-mode with no explanation or timeframe given
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would understand getting a warning or reprimand, but putting somebody without a single reprimand or warning on the forums on indefinite moderator approval-only mode is completely over the top and
This should NOT ever be a issue. It is a conflict of interest in making a forum ban, and deleting criticisms of yourself shouldn't even be a thing. This is a actual what the fuck situation.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159890

starmute wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 59876#wrap
Luke Cox wrote: Your side of the story: I made two posts on the forum thread criticizing HG for running the test even though it was clearly unpopular and with no poll. May have been a bit rude, but I feel like my criticisms were valid. Posts were deleted with no reason given, and I was placed in moderator approval-mode with no explanation or timeframe given
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would understand getting a warning or reprimand, but putting somebody without a single reprimand or warning on the forums on indefinite moderator approval-only mode is completely over the top and
This should NOT ever be a issue. It is a conflict of interest in making a forum ban, and deleting criticisms of yourself shouldn't even be a thing. This is a actual what the fuck situation.
He deleted your critical post in the appeal thread too.
starmute

Post by starmute » #159893

Luke Cox wrote:
starmute wrote:https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 59876#wrap
He deleted your critical post in the appeal thread too.
I can't even post in the appeal thread anymore. It would be funny if it wasn't so Orwellian.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159894

To be fair, the thread was locked because the appeal was resolved, but that does not excuse him deleting posts critical of him
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #159897

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159899

Then why did you leave the other two posts untouched, but delete Starmute's critical post? They weren't involved in the incident either.

Also, you deleted your own admin complaint thraed: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6114
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #159902

Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159903

Could you please elaborate further? You aren't listing any specific broken rules or giving a single explanation.
Hornygranny
Horny Police

Post by Hornygranny » #159904

"THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE."
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159908

That's all you had to do in the first place. Regardless, an admin deleting their own complaint thread looks pretty sketchy.
starmute

Post by starmute » #159913

Hornygranny wrote:"THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE."
Hornygranny wrote:Why do you type in giant font?
What about forum abuse. Or deleting your own criticisms and then blaming the player who made them?
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #159937

starmute wrote:What about forum abuse. Or deleting your own criticisms and then blaming the player who made them?
Its almost like he keeps linking the sticky that tells you what to do.

6. This board is not for forum issues or code issues. Forum issues should be brought up with the current managing administrator via IRC or PM. Code issues should be discussed with the appropriate parties in the matter chosen by their project leads.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159944

Saegrimr wrote:
starmute wrote:What about forum abuse. Or deleting your own criticisms and then blaming the player who made them?
Its almost like he keeps linking the sticky that tells you what to do.

6. This board is not for forum issues or code issues. Forum issues should be brought up with the current managing administrator via IRC or PM. Code issues should be discussed with the appropriate parties in the matter chosen by their project leads.
None of this addresses the criticisms being leveled, which is about him deleting posts critical of him (outside of the complaint thread) and putting me on moderator approval needed for two posts that most moderators wouldn't even delete, providing no explanation, ignoring all attempts to contact him, and deleting another post critical of him in the appeal thread while leaving other less critical posts that were breaking the rules too (posts by uninvolved parties)
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #159946

None of this addresses the criticisms being leveled
Because it's not the place to do it.

Admin Complaints are handled by head admins. I wonder how complaints against headmins are going to be resolved....?
Admin Feedback is just a tool for the admins' personal benefit and as far as I am still aware, headmins don't really care what's posted here. So shittalking them here does absolutely nothing.

What you need to do is PM the forum host which is MSO, or fetch him on IRC to talk out your issues about his forum behaviour.

I'm being pragmatic here when I'm telling you that venting your anger here that will amount to nothing, instead it needs to go to the guy who can actually do something about it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #159949

I've messaged MSO regarding this. I'm just not really sure where else to voice my issues since the admin complaint thread was issues. In short, Hornygranny is blatantly abusing his power on the forums and circumventing the usual rules and punishments to pursue a personal vendetta.
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #160731

holy shit every word of yours that I have to read makes me more and more annoyed

anyway, back on topic
hg you're a good administrator; you're always playing and I'm glad to see you're headmin again
Players can and will create their own fun.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #160770

Luke Cox wrote:I've messaged MSO regarding this. I'm just not really sure where else to voice my issues since the admin complaint thread was issues. In short, Hornygranny is blatantly abusing his power on the forums and circumventing the usual rules and punishments to pursue a personal vendetta.
are you ever going to state what these rules are
kazeespada
Byond Username: Kaze Espada

Post by kazeespada » #161653

A very fair judge when it comes to bans.

However:
He is incredibly whimsical, using his power, he will often "test" a huge change with little or no player input. Going so far as to even code a config option before using it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #161668

kazeespada wrote:However:
He is incredibly whimsical, using his power, he will often "test" a huge change with little or no player input. Going so far as to even code a config option before using it.
how else are we gonna get things done? players hate testing things, as shown with putting the week-long AI removal to a poll (which was literally a one week test and was met with endless silicon player whining)
it may be controversial but hg knows what he is doing
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #162127

he won't ban you if you call him a fatty doo doo
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #162266

Plays a mean blues bass walk
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #169366

deleted a rude post +100 admin points
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #169678

Locked a discussion two discussions about returning ban requests because he disagrees with it.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #169686

Approved and endorsed by previous veteran headmin Siliazi/silly Nazi/creed.

Anti-bureaucratic admin, takes action to meet action, says what he does and does what he says.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #169987

Aaaand he locked the third one, despite "yes" having a clear majority
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #170094

Luke Cox wrote:Aaaand he locked the third one, despite "yes" having a clear majority
:salt: for my :popcorn: