[No Longer Admin] Coffeedragon16

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Coffeedragon16

Post by MrStonedOne » #571187

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: Coffeedragon16

Post by Domitius » #571253

Has been absorbing the admin tools and the lingo like a freaking sponge. They are able to handle themselves really well in ahelps and doesn't panic to ask questions.

Really happy they accepted the offer and became a part of the team!
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #571580

Glad to hear, I'm glad to be working with the community. I will not waste this opportunity. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #571591

Overall an extremely kind and understanding admin. A nice, cool headed respite on the usually hectic basil.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #573373

Forgot to do this when he actually accepted the event, but coffee hopping on to let me (and the crew) nuke with a clown who had a nuke core inside him was pretty nice. Big mcthankies on that one.

Active on the discord and nice to talk to there too, so that counts, I guess?
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #581907

Whenever I see them adminning they are handling tickets well or causing some sort of mischief in the best way. Great person to have on the team and a positive force in the bus.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #583319

I get in a lot of arguments on different rule interpretations but they're a good admin. We need more coffees.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #587359

Has been a consistent and dependable source of policy and information - a great help as I get used to adminning! I feel they can be a little too strict at times, but that's not necessarily a bad thing on a server like bagil.

Edit: since posting that I do feel they are just too strict in regards to certain things - however most of them are protected by the rules so it's really just a different view on the game. Good admin overall, just disagree with them on a few things.
Last edited by wesoda25 on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
[this space reserved]
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #588090

mostly negative review
do they ban people who deserve it sometimes? yeah probably
do they ban for the most minute shit? Yes.
most of the recent ban appeals are from coffeedragon, doesnt mean it's a good thing as most of them feel like a giant stretch and sometimes they're just completely fucking stupid
banning somebody for wearing chaplain clothes and using their weed spell is absolutely stupid
noting somebody for refusing to give back a fireaxe and then misinterpreting the entire scenario is absolutely stupid
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #588098

agree with saprasam, feels like they try to stretch it way too far to get a note sometimes without good reason
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #588163

Seems like a banbot. Funny note appeals with coffee really reaching for reasons to keep notes. Keep for my amusement. But overall, gets a thumbs down.
SuperNovaa41
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Post by SuperNovaa41 » #588241

can be nice in ahelps, but generally dramaticisizes a lot of the things she bwoinks about
accusations and noting of antag rolling for a single suicide
bans over dchat raging
bans over minute escalation

seems like they target specific players, and generally will note/ban over things that the other admins dont typically give a fuck about enough to even bwoink

as a player i like them a lot, as an admin not so much.

thumbs down
I am a maintainer for /tg/

I play Seth Scherer somtimes

Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #588897

Way too heavy handed for non-roleplay servers
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #588932

cute
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

Post by jackrip » #589348

Lied in my appeal multiple times, lacks good administrative investigative skills, and punishes over very inane stuff. Likes to load players with notes so they can catch a ban because "you have a lot of notes". Has given many notes for some truly silly things like:

- giving a chaplain a note for ban baiting because someone killed them thinking they were a wizard while they were wearing chaplain gear https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=28320
- noting bindy for antag rolling after a singular suicide https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=28333
- noting manley for antag rolling after a singular suicide https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=28328

As well as my own notes from them, you can see one of my appeals here https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28346

Overall I am disappointed in this admin's performance, I've brought it up with them in the past and have been met with complete denial. It all feels super personal to me but I have no proof so whatever.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #589519

There is nothing wrong with the second and third link you posted, as that's the the only way to track antag rolling behavior unless you personally want to sift through logs or constantly be on the game observing specific people (neither of which are as visible to the player as a note that they can appeal). This is actually great conduct, as the admins view of the player is fully transparent and the users can correct any misconceptions.

Im not sure why you elected to specify the person, if you are suggesting that they should know these people more and make assumptions based off that and therefore not note them unlike a hubbie I would think that would be something you WOULDNT want from an admin, especially considering you think you are a victim of admin bias.

I think a first one was a mistake, so the only conclusion i can get from your post is that they should be more careful in how they word their notes, which I think is safe to say feedback-wise (we could all improve on that i think).
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
CruelLordTywin
Byond Username: CruelLordTywin

Post by CruelLordTywin » #598119

Very tilting admin. Treats server like mediumrp when it is lightrp. Gave a 3 day ban for interfering with shitsec couping captain. Rude in ahelp and uses any note they can find to maximize punishment.
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #598126

I like this one. Don't really admin alongside them playing on different servers, but their takes on things are very good in general, and they don't seem afraid to bonk people for breaking the spirit of the rules. Lots of good jannie energy.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #598129

CruelLordTywin wrote:Very tilting admin. Treats server like mediumrp when it is lightrp. Gave a 3 day ban for interfering with shitsec couping captain. Rude in ahelp and uses any note they can find to maximize punishment.
I would highly recommend opening a complaint if you feel that you were treated unfairly.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #600287

Coffeedragon16 has retired.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #633987

CoffeeDragon16 has returned 🎉
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #634252

bwoink me angry, gr.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #634767

Glad they're back
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #634768

saved me from A COMA(BUG) WITH FUCKIN A GIB! AND THEN RESPAWNED ME AS JOHNATHAN! IM JONATHON!!!!!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #634769

Love em though.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #634846

Really happy to see her back as an admin. She’s a great player and an even better admin.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #641367

Found a mysteriously missing machine (a very hard-to-spot APC) for me back in 182605, which was cool.

In less concrete and specific terms, an admin I'm always glad to see online when I'm around.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #642403

Did a fun little gimmick with me last nukie round when we wanted to do war but the crew was too small. Thank you for doing it when you didn't have to!

10/10 would play a round with them adminning again
► Show Spoiler
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #651354

It's been very nice to see them around adminning and in the admin backchannels. I feel they have a very good understanding of what high-quality moderation should be.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #651357

Coffeedragon16 has retired.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes